Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Catchy Trends

Terrible app, shows fake results. Want a refund.

Hello.
My name is Alex, I'm with RetargetApp.

I am sorry that you were under impression that the data provided by the app is inaccurate. To eliminate any doubt in the figures we provide on RetargetApp dashboard, we have created a new, improved version of RetargetApp. In it, you have 24/7 access to all the campaign data on Facebook and can be confident that RetargetApp really helps you boost your sales.

If you would like to give it a try, please, let me know - I will gladly help you upgrade.

Hawkeye Dash Cam

Company charged my card $5,500. Does anyone have a customer contact number? What did you do to get it resolved?

Hello.
Alex here from RetargetApp.

I would like to personally apologize for the issue which occurred that day and for all the inconveniences you may have experienced. This transaction was fully refunded to your account the same day it was charged.

Moreover, we have updated our app to ensure that this issue will never happen again - now you are billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We would love to tell you more about other new app features and to offer you a free trial to give our app another try.

I would also like to note that you can contact us via in-app chat or at help@retargetapp.com regarding any questions or app-related issues. We are always happy to help.

Thebrotherscut

WARNING!

These guys tried to charge my credit card over $7,000 for a $20 a day campaign that was fully paid up

Hello!
Alex here, from RetargetApp.

A year ago our system overcharged your card due to data malfunction. A refund of the incorrect transaction was made immediately, however, I would like to take this opportunity to once again apologize for what happened that day.

Since then, we have been working hard to make the app error-proof and more suitable for your needs. That’s how we ended up creating a new, improved version of RetargetApp, where you are now billed directly by Facebook and Shopify. We’ve also added a possibility of 24/7 access to your campaign stats in Ads Manager and many other cool upgrades.

If you would like to give new RetargetApp a try, please, let me know - I will gladly help you upgrade.

Cultureclothingcc

this plugin junk, and no support

Anastasia Boutique

Nobody get back to you ,Trying to contact app developer no answer and not working.

Hello!
Alex here, from RetargetApp.

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the issue that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please, message me at help@retargetapp.com.

Catandcat

Terrible. Made my reporting completely inaccurate and useless. Worse than using the Shopify built-in integration. Bad customer service also when I contacted them. Try Pixel Perfect or Trackify.

Boost Bras

Took $150 initial payment and essentially stole the money as they have only done $3 in spend, on top of that the ads they did show were the wrong ones with a link that didn't work. To top it off i have been unable to get a response on how to be refunded in 3-4 days. TERRIBLE service, do not use this service.

Jeveler

Awefull Costumer Service,
They seem not responsive.

Bang A Buck

Biggest scam EVER!

I left the app to run around ten days. The app spend 25 bucks without any return! I found that very strange because retargeting was supposed to be more profitable than regular campaigns, but that was not the case. However, I've contacted them, and in return, I got something like " You should change that in your store, you should do that" which I find very insulting. However, exactly 12 hours after my complaint and ten days after 0 sells I got 3 sales "from their app." Well, guess what? I know for a fact that these sales are not from their campaign but mine. I can clearly see where the sales are coming from and I have a perfect funnel in Google Analytics where I track all of my conversions so I can safely say that this app is a SCAM!

Do your good and setup yourself dynamic ads, it's not worth the $40 bucks they want them to pay.

Global Design Collective

This app is terrible and so is its customer service. Instead of compensating it crops your images if they are 2x3, and the control parameters for your ad are more than minimal. Their customer care can help you control most of the things the app won't, but their service is atrocious to say the least. If you value your time, look elsewhere.