RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Woodstone

Works quite well, and most importantly effective. Already got 450 dollars sales for 20 dollars ad.

I hope guys at Retargetapp will enable us to change the copy of ads and maybe photos as well on our own.

Trendday Dk

.... Wauw .... Imagine spending $1 on Facebook, and get $45 in revenue. That's pretty good right?

That's what we are doing with retargetapp!! I can't believe no-one has ever told me about this before!

Teeshoppen

We've used retargetapp for only half a day, and are already seeing ROI on over 1000%. The support is amazing, and honestly, I wish we started using this months ago!

Applepiepieces

Absolutely worth 5 stars! Super easy retarget marketing that works instantly. The service is awesome indeed and super quick! This app is a must have for every online marketing toolkit. I highly recommend it.

All Year Store

This is an APP that everyone should have. It works above the average and the support is just the best I ever had!!! Congratulations to RetargetApp and to all the team behind this!

Lifestyle Labs 2

I rarely write reviews but the app works and Facebook retargeting is producing good results for us. Will definitely recommend this for any marketing toolkit...

The Wedding Of My Dreams 2

Updated below review: there was a technical glitch and they have refunded any money that was taken.

Warning! Same happened to me as comment below. They have tried to charge my card $3000 for a $50 per day ad.

Emu Oil

Super easy app to work with and fantastic support! I had some issues importing my product feed directly into Facebook to do retargeting ads on my own and this app solved those problems for me.

Billig Fitnessdk

Amazing app, pavlo is so helpful and had me up and running with the app in no time! IT JUST FEELS GREAT to go into your account and look at the numbers and see that Retargetapp produces 50X ROAS for me. I did not even think that was possible.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT & LOVE IT.

I would recommend this app to everyone.

Gledelig Nettbutikk

Great app, thank you so much for great support