RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads | Reviews

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Fun Foods Canada

Highly recommended. Instant coverage of your offer across multiple platforms. Set it and forget it app that brings you customers 24/7. Great customer service and attention to details.

August 6, 2021

We are giving you two thumbs way up! 😃Thank you for the great review!

BELLE FEVER

amazing app!! I have over 10x ROAS already during the trial. Definitely staying on and continuing with this app. The service is also amazing :)

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review 😊. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Puzzle Lab

RetargetApp does exactly what it says it will do! It makes the process of retargeting easy and digestible.

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

THAT COOL LIVING

Quick support and the app helps you quickly retarget your customers. They basically automate FB ads so if you are unfamiliar with FB ads this app can help you significantly. :)

August 2, 2021

Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

The Perfect Touch SA

This app takes the stress out of creating your own campaigns on Facebook. Support received from Oleksandra is excellent.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

Eco Living Club

This app has taken the guesswork out of retargeting. I get emails all the time asking how I do such a good job making my brand appear everywhere! Easy to install and personal service.

July 30, 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

QuoteMyWall

Uninstalled this week's back, and keeps creating new ads every few days!! I don't want any more ads created. I removed this ad, but every few days this app creates new ads, even after installing it. Didn't work for me. Cost silly amounts and didn't make a single sale.

July 13, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience using our application.

I confirm that there was a bug on our side and it has already been fixed.

Please note that each advertising campaign has to go through a Learning phase to bring results in the future. To achieve this you need to keep the advertising campaign active for seven days.

Thank you for your feedback! It helps us to get better.

Troop London

We have been using for couple of days. result was ok. hopefully will see consistency and maintain good ROI. thank you

June 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience!

Tri Sirena

I got this app a week ago for my online store and we are seeing results that are much better than doing fb ads manually.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊

herbishh.com

I am using this app for almost 3-4 months and yes, I am getting the result I wanted from this app. I must recommend this app if you don't want to run your Facebook or google ads.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😃. We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses sell more.