Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Superherostore

Complete rubbish! Incorrect and inaccurate analytics that misguide

Hipgearshop Com

Be aware of the!. If you do not have 100 visitors to your store, they will still take your money and then charge their 10%. They took my money and then tell me that I did not have a 100 daily visitors to my store. $1.68 was spent on ads and they took $3.50 for themselves. The ad was barley running and when I asked back for the money they took their $3.50 and told me that was to create the ad, which they did not. So I paid $3.50 for $1.68 worth of ad.
Ask questions before you give them your money. Wish I could give them a no star. How can you fund the account and then later tell the customer they do not have enough visitors to your site? Dishonest, they just want their 10% don't care if you don't get any rewards from it. And their response time is just awful!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

This app requires you to change how you currently bill for advertising with Facebook. Facebook currently offers a billing threshold and services are billed after being rendered. Threshold is based on past successful billing thresholds. This app requires you to pay in advance for the same Facebook services + a fee. I don't mind the fee but completely changing how a larger company interacts with billing for Facebook is not acceptable. At the least this app should offer daily billing. App looks promising but this is a deal breaker.

Crocuscouture

Unfortunately, we had a bad experience using Retarget app recently for the first time. When we first went to set up Retarget app and our first campaign, the preview feature showed our product images in the ad would be badly cropped. Before running the ad, we reached out to Retarget app to inquire as to whether the app could properly accommodate our rectangular images, and we provided them with the exact image sizes. We were assured by a member of the Retarget app team that the app could absolutely handled our images without strange cropping -- and told us the preview wasn't an indication of how the ads would look. So we started the campaign, and unfortunately, the ads did look severely cropped in all the wrong ways. As soon as we saw the first faulty retarget app ad, we stopped the campaign and brought the issue to the attention of the Retarget app team. After first assuring us that the app could handle rectangular images, the same team member changed his tune and said the images had to be square in order for them not to be cropped. Long story short, since the ads were not in the least way presentable, we told the Retarget team that we couldn't use their app until they were able to fix the program to accommodate multiple image sizes (as many of their competitors do), and requested a full refund for our first campaign. Here's the real rub in this situation: they refused to refund us the full amount! Even after reminding them that they assured us in writing that our pictures would be fine in the real ads, they still refused the refund. We have had to take the issue up with our credit card company, which is extremely disappointing.

Silver Fangs

my facebook pixel has been error, when i use this app

Dimple Clip

-a quote from setting up this app- "For the campaign to start, your store must have 500+ website visitors/weekly. Otherwise, Facebook won’t be able to build your target audience."

This means that you need a flow of organic traffic in order for facebook to "profile" similar customers and "retarget" them on facebook to visit your website.

If a new business has 500 organic customers weekly, then you certainly don't need to give you (retargetapp) 10% above and beyond your advertising dollars.

The 5 STAR reviews are most likely fake... if you received an email advertising this app, it is because shopify retains 30% of (retargetapps) 10% that they charge you in perpetuity, and therefor both companies interest's are not in lending a helping hand, but rather to reach in your pockets when you are desperate for answers and advice and fill their own.

Olivia Graham Cashmere

Is this a real product? I am having problems setting it up, cannot find a website, cannot seem to find any clear information regards pricing and how many visitors you need to have (saw one person who had a problem, as they were a small business starting up and had less than 500 view per day) This is also me, so am curious as to why there is a distinct lack of information about this app and it's creater/company. Have emailed for help, even replied to the pop up message - no reply.

Bijoux By Ingrid

it has been 3 days - and I still can't install or use it

Southern Grace Outfitters

I downloaded this app thinking it would be a great help but it wasn't. The app never worked or showed me any stats. The support was great but we just couldn't get it to show any numbers on my end. Don't know what the problem was but i never saw any increase in website traffic or sales.

1 2 3 5 Next