RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Carson Life ES

The results are incredible! Got a 285% return on ad spend in just 14 days and lowest CPA that we have ever achieved!

October 7, 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Pista Performance

Really impressed with this app, its really helped us make a good return on our advertising spend. Not out of the 'learning' phase yet but the rewards are obvious.

October 5, 2020

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Body Massager

I was really surprised with the result! I am still on the trial but my road already 7X. I am going to use after trial!

Kaiko Fidgets

Just installed this app on our website and in under a week its already returned x 3 1/2 revenue on ad spend. Its taken the time out of trying to target people on Face book as it all happens automatically. Love it. The Only feedback is that it wouldn't allow me to set up till i had 100 visits per day which i didn't like as I was just under so lost opportunities and took a little while to "approve" my access to app... Otherwise fantastic! Would recommend. Great for stores that are selling online.

The Reformed Sage

I have used this app for the first 14 days following its recommendation of $30 per day of ad spend through Facebook, and I am at 309% ROI as of today with 20 confirmed sales through this app. So far it looks VERY promising as we head into the holiday shopping season.

sacaelle

J'utilise cette application pour améliorer les ventes et la visibilité sur mon site e-commerce Merci

Love Your Fashion

I used the app to generate sales from facebook ads. They had never worked for us previously. Within the 14 day trial the app generated sales of £306 on £89 ad spend. It was super easy to setup and generated the first sale within 24 hours!

Appleby's Tiles

Highly recommend this app within the week trial I had a 282% return on ad spend.
Look forward to using this service more , especially like the amount that you can break it down to see across various different time scales.

Staple Food

i used the apps for 2 weeks. delivered great results, in 2 days having 10x ROAS. theeeeen for almost week the apps stop giving good results. $0 purchase for $35-55 ad spends. reach supports lot of time. keep blaming me and suggest to change the ads copy. (the ads copy was working for 2 weeks??) not for me but try yours may work

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Our team has reached out to you via email with detailed explanation of the factors that affect the ROAS and also shared recommendations as for optimization of your campaign and the changes that need to be applied to the Ads to deliver better results. If you have any questions, please write back to us at anytime, and we will be more than happy to assist you further!

Ruff Houzin

What an excellent app. In the 2 week trial, they were able to get me a 691% return on ad spend - and the best part is, we didn't have to do a thing!