RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Pop Cult Family

I have been using this for retargeting and hit a 3X ROAS in the first 14 days - pretty good if you ask me. Hope I can get it to 6X soon, will be continuing

The Motus Projects

Averaging a 350% ROAS so far! Really happy with how easy the app is to set up and get going! Keen to keep using it.

Nejim

Great app to retarget potential customers. 350% ROAS so far, very happy with the results and easy setup.

Martinsson King

Great app! We have 947% return on ad spend. Recommend this to everyone! You will start seeing changes in couple of days!

charliesdrawingsau

So far creating amazing results of 686% ROAS can wait to see what the next few weeks will look like. Will put on my other shops

The Outdoors For You

RetargetApp has helped me to more than triple my sales this month. It is so easy to use and you can do as little at $10 a day in Facebook Ads. This is been a great tool for my store.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Latteria di Branzi 1953

My sales are increased great app for retargeting the visitors that haven't purchase the products. Great product very easy to use!

July 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊

MOJi

10x return on ad spend so far. Very easy to use and with great results. Love this app and definitely recommended

July 17, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

nassauassassin

Retarget App is responsible for more sales in my store than any other app. Their pixel is so mature, it will tirelessly retarget your past store visitors till they buy from you. Retarget App= Conversions=Money=Profitable store. If you don't use it yet, YOU LEAVE A LOT OF MONEY ON THE TABLE! GET IT ASAP!

July 13, 2020

Your review made our day 😃 . We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses like nassauassassin sell more!

Qstomize.com

great app that gets the job done. i have used many other retargeting apps but the easiest one to use is definitely RetagetApp

April 29, 2020

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience! You made us blush 😊