Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Got 3k+ visitors/mo? Retarget them on Facebook and Google!

Earthly Citizens

I don't often take the time to write reviews but this app is incredible. As long as you have enough traffic coming through and your retarget ad copy is on point, you won't be disappointed. 5 stars all around.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for the great review! 😊 We appreciate a lot you taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

Mybouddha

Very good app, great results for my 3 shop. I recommend for any shop who want to increase results with retargetting.

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We appreciate that you put trust in RetargetApp and we will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😃

Sherbrooke électroniques canin

Very good app, been using for 2 weeks now and already a lots of sales. Great customer service, and easy to contact.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy you find our customer service useful 😊. We’d love to continue increasing your sales and providing exceptional service to awesome customers like you 💚

Liv Rich Boutique

So far, I am super happy with the way this app is working. I am getting more sales that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I love the analytics and the information that I have received regarding my sales. Retarget is great!

May 24, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority, and we are committed to our customers 💚

LilyPop Bikini Co.

Seems like a pretty user-friendly app. Still within the 14 day trial period so it's hard to say if it's worthwhile yet. Only made 3 sales back so hopefully this picks up soon with more data.

millie + roo

still waiting for the first month to complete before knowing how successful this will be. Will update again soon,

Rompo

I love this app! Is works fine and it's totally worth it, Excellent! I love this app! Is works fine and it's totally worth it, Excellent!

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 😊

All of The Lights

After seeing this app recommended on youtube I tried it out and was super surprised by how well it's doing. I'm not very savvy with manual retargeting so this is a no brainer. Super impressed and super easy to set up.

Keen to see how the month turns out :3

May 14, 2019

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃

Ramrock School & Office Supplies

This app is working well for me. I've received a lot of orders just this week due to my customers clicking on my retarget posts.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased 😊 to hear you are doing well and have profited so much from your time using our app.

DETROIT CLOTHING, RETAIL, SCREEN PRINTING & DESIGN

So far so good! The new app & layout make it much easier to execute. Best retargeting app out there.

May 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are constantly trying to improve the service we deliver to our customers 😃