RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

Pour l'air Scents

I used the app to get sales after Selma Blair posted about the candles and tshirt. Seemed to get some sales.

December 20, 2019

We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience 😊

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

I just start using the app. Had an issue with my set up on my part. But, the team was able to help me with everything and is running smoothly.

December 18, 2019

Your feedback is really valuable for us. RetargetApp support is available 7 days a week to make sure that you get all the info and help you need as fast as possible 😎

GaBBY Bows

It’s a wonderful app! Very easy to use and effective! I just started using it and I’m already seeing results.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this! 😃 We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook.

Ray Darten

Been using this app for just 2 weeks and the numbers from the results are spectacular. App is easy to use and we intend to keep using it.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! 😀

HomeGymSupply.co.uk

Been using the app to help catch my previous visitors over the black friday/ cyber monday weekend and has done a great job.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased 😊 to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time using our app.

BabyCaterpillar

I used this app to help me with facebook retargeting ads - as I find them confusing to sort out myself. It is great and so easy to use, and I love it. Would highly recommend.

December 9, 2019

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 🤗
Yes, we have fully automated the ad creation and optimization process. Also, our experts are always happy to help you 😉

gift-o-magic

Great App! You just write a nice ad copy and the app does 1st class retargeting all on its own! Saves a lot of time and does a better job at retargeting than I did manually.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 All the features we work on are aimed at improving the efficiency of the online ads we help you run, and, ultimately, boosting your sales.

Weave Adore

Amazing APP !! Definitely recommend this app to anyone who's getting a lot of traffic to the site. Retarget app saves a lot of abandon carts =)

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

The Wildest Club

this app really helped us about retargeting ads. so we think that we continue to use it. thank you so much.

November 8, 2019

You are most welcome 😉
We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses like The Wildest Club sell more 💵

Stag Design

The app is working well so far. We are very pleased with the results so far! Keep up the great work guys!

November 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing this! We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users! 😃