Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Got 3k+ visitors/mo? Retarget them on Facebook and Google!

BARC LONDON | The Dog Brand

The app is brilliant! And the customer service is also great. Look forward to the future with these guys

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Cosy Candles UK

This is a great app, and the team behind it are brilliant. We don't need to worry about retargeting at all now, knowing that it's being taken care of behind the scenes.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 😎 Cheers!

LIQUO LAB

Best client support ever!
I just started using it so I don't have any return yet about the retargeting campaigns
But about the client support I have nothing bad to say
Very efficient, fast and precise answers, make their app very convenient and smooth to use :)

March 13, 2019

Wow! 😀 We are so blown away by your review. It made our day here at RetargetApp 👍

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT

Great Customer service. They quickly answered my emails and requests. Thank you for all your help !

March 13, 2019

Thank you for updating the review! It was our pleasure to assist with your request 😊

The Carter Brand

I use the app to help capture sales I might be losing when people abandon cart. I like that it tracks with Facebook so I can quantify the sales it has generated. I wish it accounted for attribution from multiple touch points such as some one seeing an email and an ad but still getting credited as though Retarget is the reason for the purchase.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊. We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Zo Tobi

I'm still in the free trial and I've already more than earned next month's subscription fee! Very responsive customer service, and very simple and user-friendly app interface too.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate that you put trust in RetargetApp and look forward to even better results with you 😉💵

Amor Bear

This is the best Facebook Retargeting app available for shopify. Easy to setup up and start running ads. Also the best support chat! They helped me with any issues I had making it easy and effortless. 100% recommend this app if you get a lot of traffic to your site.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you 😃

phoebehuntmusicstore

The Retarget App has already paid for itself! I am loving the ease of the flow, and the simplicity of the back end! Thanks!

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time using our app 😊

Hot Miami Shoes

I used this app to help me retarget customers who abandoned their checkout. We are seeing a great return on our investment. I will definitely continue using it.

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Shirts of Love

Awesome app and great customer service! Definitely recommended!
Give the free trial a try! Its worth it!
Very easy and fun to use

March 13, 2019

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃. It means the world to us.