Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Automated advertising: Retargeting on Facebook and Instagram

Thunderbird Skin

First, its not a two week trial -its one week. The first week minimum is a learning phase where your ad will generate zero traffic. Once running, it doesn't do anything I wasn't already doing, with more success, and for a fraction of the ad spend. So I'm not sure what value they ad when I can already create better retargeting ads myself? Their ad is a basic carousel ad with suggested tag lines riddled with grammatical errors. We went with the suggested ad spend of £24 per day. This resulted in less activity generated in the week it ran than I can get with £5 a day ad I design myself. As with most Shopify ads and "Facebook Partner" (or Google Partner for that matter!) the only ones who will make money is them.

October 25, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry that our app did not work the way you expected. Please, contact our support team for detailed explanations and further recommendations, and we will be happy to assist you!

Thompson's Luxury Soap

Total junk. I should have read the reviews before installing and allowing all of the permissions. It doesn't allow you to edit any ad creative, audience demographics or anything when building an ad. Then when I uninstalled it from my store, it completely broke my Facebook shop integration

October 22, 2020

Thank You for your detailed feedback! First, I would like to mention that our app is a fully automatic solution in advertising. This is our feature. In any case, if you need any custom setup we can also do it for you, just contact our support team.

Also, I'd like to clarify, that RetargetApp doesn’t have any admin access to the Facebook page you use. The app only needs the advertiser’s role for the page; otherwise, we won't be able to run ads for your business.

I have contacted you via email regarding this to get more details and understand what exactly went wrong.

Thank you.
Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead
RetargetApp

Any Curve Boutique

I'm disappointed with the customer service and will not be using this app. I downloaded this app on Tuesday night, October 6. For some reason, my Facebook is not letting me connect to the app. I requested assistance that Tuesday night. I received a response they were sending the issue to the developers. I didn't get any update until today, and they told me to do the exact same thing that wasn't working originally. I still tried anyway and was having the same issue.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

We are working hard on improving our service and your feedback will help us avoid such issues in the future. Unfortunately, this was the first time we ran into such technical issue, which is why we were unable to resolve this right away and our tech team needed some time to investigate this case.
Our team has reached out to you via email to get more details for further investigation, and we will do our best to provide a solution as soon as possible.

Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead

Retrodora

Hate this one, my shop in my facebook page has gone, and lots of changes i don't know how to fix!!dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

March 10, 2020

RetargetApp doesn't make any changes to your Facebook page or to your website. We have contacted you several times to clarify the issue, however, we have not received any response from you. Should you need any assistance regarding the RetargetApp-powered campaigns, please, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Cozy Cottage Store

Perhaps this works better for niche stores but it was wasted money for our general store. 8 days, $200 in ads, and 2 adds to cart to show for it - no sales. We had plenty of traffic and quite frankly we do better with our own retargeting campaign.

March 2, 2020

We're truly sorry that you had a bad experience using RetargetApp. We've already reached out to you with suggestions on how to improve the results. Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions!

Notebook Love

It's too expensive and we don't get a return of our investment. Also, we have suspended our ads but someone reactive it without our permission

February 7, 2020

We're sorry you feel this way. We've already contacted you and sorted everything out. The main reason that the ads were not bringing profit was the lack of website traffic. This is why we encourage you to try again once your store gains more visitors (at least 100 per day). As always, our support team is ready to assist 7 days a week.

LAYLOW

BEWARE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. THEY STOLE MY PAGE DONT USE THEM!

March 13, 2019

First of all, I would like to say that, although the problem happened due to reasons out of our control, we at RetargetApp are sorry to hear you experienced this issue. There appears to be a misunderstanding regarding the way our app works and I will try my best to clear it up.

RetargetApp doesn’t - and cannot - have Admin access to any of your own Facebook pages, nor we can in any way remove any existing admins from Facebook pages.

Also, because RetargetApp has access to a priority line of support as a Facebook Marketing Partner, we have contacted Facebook regarding your issue immediately after you told us about it and shortly got a reply saying that the page access was lost due to an internal error and has now been reinstated.

We have tried to contact you multiple times, however, it appears that you are not receiving our messages. I would really appreciate it if you could reach out to us at help@retargetapp.com and confirm that you have regained access to your Facebook page.

Alex from RetargetApp

ShredLimits

I downloaded this app, linked it to my AdsManager on my business FB. It renamed my AdsManager name, won't let me change it. I deleted the app and now I can't recover my original ad page. I even created a new FB page and AdsManager is screwed. Do not download this app. Should've read the 1 star reviews but got recommended to use this app so I didn't... big mistake that is now stressing me out

March 13, 2019

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

First, I want to note that, based on Facebook requirements, the retargeting campaign you run with RetargetApp is created in a new Ad Account inside a brand new Business Manager. This means that we do not - and cannot - use your personal Ad Account.

You may easily check this - all you need to do is go to https://business.facebook.com/select/ and see the list of Business Managers available for your Facebook profile. You will find both your personal BM and the one RetargetApp created for you.

This way you can be sure that we did not remove or rename any of the assets belonging to you as we don’t have intentions or rights to do so.

As for your Facebook page, RetargetApp doesn’t have Admin access to the Facebook page you connect (our app only needs advertiser’s role for the page). We can, nonetheless, help you restore access to the page if you seem to have lost it by contacting the Facebook Support team for you. If you would like us to do so, please, let us know at help@retargetapp.com. We are always happy to help.

Sellingcheapstuff

got charged twice in one month, explanation was that I’ve used the app twice that’s why.. just be careful people

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your message.

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with the billing principles we are currently using in RetargetApp.

A few of our Customer Support Managers have already took care of your request and resolved the situation you faced, however, we never received the feedback from you.

Could you, please, tell me if the issue was resolved for you, and if no - describe how we could make you happy with our service?

Alex from RetargetApp

Shop Zealous Swimwear

It created an extra ad without my permission that had "Christmas sale - buy more save more" on it and a higher ad spend than I had set for the other ad. I'm not having a Christmas sale and "buy more save more" is completely misleading to the customers! You wasted over $50 of my money running an ad I didn't approve the ad spend on, breeched ACCC laws, is irrelevant to my site and I never approved it in the first place.

Hello!
Alex here, from RetargetApp.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience you’ve had with our seasonal creatives. We will analyze the store promotions more carefully from now on to make sure that the error that occurred in your case never happens again.

Customer satisfaction is important for us, so I would really appreciate it if you could message us at help@retargetapp.com to further discuss the situation and learn about the ways in which we can compensate for the unpleasant experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5