Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

lunapearlboutique

THE PEOPLE MANAGING THIS APP REACTIVATED MY AD CAMPAIGN AFTER 2 MONTHS WITH NO PERMISSION FROM ME BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY SENT AN EMAIL THAT I DIDNT RESPOND TO AND 2 MONTHS LATER DECIDED TO ACTIVATE MY FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN WIHOUT MY PERMISSION. I originally was dissatisfied with Retarget App but didn't leave a review because they do not tell you that you need at least 50 adds to the cart (Facebook's requirement they say) to pass the learning phase. If you're extremely small and don't reach these numbers, they will absolutely start you on the trial and spend that ad money (which I specifically asked before starting and they said my traffic numbers were fine to try - no mention of other metrics needed to be successful). Finally, after 19 back and forth emails, they told me to work on my traffic and quality of my website (? mine looks fairly good - it's a template. Not something I made myself) and then THEY manually stopped my ad from running. I sent an email specifically asking what I need to do on my end and to make sure I didn't get charged but I wanted to save my pixel in case I could use them down the road. NO RESPONSE. Ok fine, I'm not using them anymore, they were probably annoyed but they stopped the ad campaign so I thought everything was fine. I'll come back to them when I'm bigger. That was in September. Now, November 15, I checked my Shopify billing account to see my shipping charges and noticed their app charged me $49. I thought that was in error so I sent a message to all the emails I interacted with and one removed the others from the email and then I responded letting them know they sent me a blank email and he responded saying he was looking into it and will get back with me. The person sent me an email copy/pasting a supposed email they sent me asking: "Hello, Connie! I noticed that you tried to pause your RetargetApp-powered campaign through Ads Manager. Did anything go wrong? Our application automatically resumes all campaigns which were stopped not through the in-app dashboard. It works this way to avoid Facebook mistakenly deactivating your campaign. If you want to pause your RetargetApp-powered ad campaign, you should go to your dashboard and hit the "Pause" button. Let me know if you have any questions. Best wishes," PROBLEM IS - I NEVER INACTIVATED IT. THEY DID! BASED ON OUR EMAILS. I never touched the ad account because it specifically says do not edit and I didn't want to mess up the information. I checked my entire email which has a search feature and nothing with those sentences ever shows up in my email. This email was never sent. We had a 19 email thread that never got separated - do you think if this email was ever sent that I would be crazy enough not to respond when the email before is me specifically asking what do I need to do in order to not proceed? They simply turned off the ad account, never responded and I went about my life for 2 months not checking that ad account because why would I if it has been off the entire time? I NEED A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE TELLING ME HOW THEY ARE GOING TO FIX THIS. Now I'm out $300 that I do not have. If I don't pay this, Facebook will suspend my ad account. They only say the assumed after two months of inactivity that they themselves inactivated at my request that I magically was okay with spending money again and did so WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Copy pasting an email that maybe you meant to send but never did does not cut it. I understand fully that I have been screwed over and will have to find a way to pay the $300+ Facebook account, but at the very least the mistake should be owned and I should be refunded $49. I don't come into your bank account and swipe money from it and tell you that I just assumed you wanted me to buy you a coffee after our last communication was you explicity saying you don't want coffee. Same thing.

Thunderbird Skin

First, its not a two week trial -its one week. The first week minimum is a learning phase where your ad will generate zero traffic. Once running, it doesn't do anything I wasn't already doing, with more success, and for a fraction of the ad spend. So I'm not sure what value they ad when I can already create better retargeting ads myself? Their ad is a basic carousel ad with suggested tag lines riddled with grammatical errors. We went with the suggested ad spend of £24 per day. This resulted in less activity generated in the week it ran than I can get with £5 a day ad I design myself. As with most Shopify ads and "Facebook Partner" (or Google Partner for that matter!) the only ones who will make money is them.

October 25, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry that our app did not work the way you expected. Please, contact our support team for detailed explanations and further recommendations, and we will be happy to assist you!

Thompson's Luxury Soap

Total junk. I should have read the reviews before installing and allowing all of the permissions. It doesn't allow you to edit any ad creative, audience demographics or anything when building an ad. Then when I uninstalled it from my store, it completely broke my Facebook shop integration

October 22, 2020

Thank You for your detailed feedback! First, I would like to mention that our app is a fully automatic solution in advertising. This is our feature. In any case, if you need any custom setup we can also do it for you, just contact our support team.

Also, I'd like to clarify, that RetargetApp doesn’t have any admin access to the Facebook page you use. The app only needs the advertiser’s role for the page; otherwise, we won't be able to run ads for your business.

I have contacted you via email regarding this to get more details and understand what exactly went wrong.

Thank you.
Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead
RetargetApp

Any Curve Boutique

I'm disappointed with the customer service and will not be using this app. I downloaded this app on Tuesday night, October 6. For some reason, my Facebook is not letting me connect to the app. I requested assistance that Tuesday night. I received a response they were sending the issue to the developers. I didn't get any update until today, and they told me to do the exact same thing that wasn't working originally. I still tried anyway and was having the same issue.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

We are working hard on improving our service and your feedback will help us avoid such issues in the future. Unfortunately, this was the first time we ran into such technical issue, which is why we were unable to resolve this right away and our tech team needed some time to investigate this case.
Our team has reached out to you via email to get more details for further investigation, and we will do our best to provide a solution as soon as possible.

Maksim
Customer Service Team Lead

Retrodora

Hate this one, my shop in my facebook page has gone, and lots of changes i don't know how to fix!!dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

March 10, 2020

RetargetApp doesn't make any changes to your Facebook page or to your website. We have contacted you several times to clarify the issue, however, we have not received any response from you. Should you need any assistance regarding the RetargetApp-powered campaigns, please, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Cozy Cottage Store

Perhaps this works better for niche stores but it was wasted money for our general store. 8 days, $200 in ads, and 2 adds to cart to show for it - no sales. We had plenty of traffic and quite frankly we do better with our own retargeting campaign.

March 2, 2020

We're truly sorry that you had a bad experience using RetargetApp. We've already reached out to you with suggestions on how to improve the results. Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions!

Notebook Love

It's too expensive and we don't get a return of our investment. Also, we have suspended our ads but someone reactive it without our permission

February 7, 2020

We're sorry you feel this way. We've already contacted you and sorted everything out. The main reason that the ads were not bringing profit was the lack of website traffic. This is why we encourage you to try again once your store gains more visitors (at least 100 per day). As always, our support team is ready to assist 7 days a week.

LAYLOW

BEWARE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. THEY STOLE MY PAGE DONT USE THEM!

March 13, 2019

First of all, I would like to say that, although the problem happened due to reasons out of our control, we at RetargetApp are sorry to hear you experienced this issue. There appears to be a misunderstanding regarding the way our app works and I will try my best to clear it up.

RetargetApp doesn’t - and cannot - have Admin access to any of your own Facebook pages, nor we can in any way remove any existing admins from Facebook pages.

Also, because RetargetApp has access to a priority line of support as a Facebook Marketing Partner, we have contacted Facebook regarding your issue immediately after you told us about it and shortly got a reply saying that the page access was lost due to an internal error and has now been reinstated.

We have tried to contact you multiple times, however, it appears that you are not receiving our messages. I would really appreciate it if you could reach out to us at help@retargetapp.com and confirm that you have regained access to your Facebook page.

Alex from RetargetApp

ShredLimits

I downloaded this app, linked it to my AdsManager on my business FB. It renamed my AdsManager name, won't let me change it. I deleted the app and now I can't recover my original ad page. I even created a new FB page and AdsManager is screwed. Do not download this app. Should've read the 1 star reviews but got recommended to use this app so I didn't... big mistake that is now stressing me out

March 13, 2019

Alex here, from RetargetApp.

First, I want to note that, based on Facebook requirements, the retargeting campaign you run with RetargetApp is created in a new Ad Account inside a brand new Business Manager. This means that we do not - and cannot - use your personal Ad Account.

You may easily check this - all you need to do is go to https://business.facebook.com/select/ and see the list of Business Managers available for your Facebook profile. You will find both your personal BM and the one RetargetApp created for you.

This way you can be sure that we did not remove or rename any of the assets belonging to you as we don’t have intentions or rights to do so.

As for your Facebook page, RetargetApp doesn’t have Admin access to the Facebook page you connect (our app only needs advertiser’s role for the page). We can, nonetheless, help you restore access to the page if you seem to have lost it by contacting the Facebook Support team for you. If you would like us to do so, please, let us know at help@retargetapp.com. We are always happy to help.

Sellingcheapstuff

got charged twice in one month, explanation was that I’ve used the app twice that’s why.. just be careful people

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your message.

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with the billing principles we are currently using in RetargetApp.

A few of our Customer Support Managers have already took care of your request and resolved the situation you faced, however, we never received the feedback from you.

Could you, please, tell me if the issue was resolved for you, and if no - describe how we could make you happy with our service?

Alex from RetargetApp