RetargetApp | Traffic & Sales

RetargetApp | Traffic & Sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Instagram and Facebook ads. Marketing tool for retargeting ads

Qstomize.com

great app that gets the job done. i have used many other retargeting apps but the easiest one to use is definitely RetagetApp

April 29, 2020

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience! You made us blush 😊

Cristalina Swimwear

Been using the app for a few days and have already seen a positive impact on sales. It's to the point, and very easy to use.

April 22, 2020

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience 😃 We are always happy to celebrate the achievements of our users!

HeliDirect

Easy to use app and get some results so far. After 10 days install, i got 13X returns from ads spent, not bad ($300 ads spent and got $3900 revenue). I wait for a month full to see how this improves more.

January 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us 😃. We are constantly working on adding more features that help businesses like HeliDirect sell more.

ShopZaya

Amazing, got really good ROAS. Started of slow but saw results within 4-5 days. Very seamless and automated

January 13, 2020

We are happy to see that you enjoy using RetargetApp 😃 We will keep moving forward to making our service even better for you 😉

Gabe's Collectibles

App has worked great during trail period. More than tripled my ROAS. Would recommend to anyone that does not have the time to handle Facebook ads on their own.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing this! 😊
The great results you are seeing are a result of a perfect combination of tactics that help you get new customers and recover abandoned carts and do so effortlessly.

Pour l'air Scents

I used the app to get sales after Selma Blair posted about the candles and tshirt. Seemed to get some sales.

December 20, 2019

We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience 😊

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

I just start using the app. Had an issue with my set up on my part. But, the team was able to help me with everything and is running smoothly.

December 18, 2019

Your feedback is really valuable for us. RetargetApp support is available 7 days a week to make sure that you get all the info and help you need as fast as possible 😎

GaBBY Bows

It’s a wonderful app! Very easy to use and effective! I just started using it and I’m already seeing results.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this! 😃 We do our best to save you time and bring you more sales with quality ads on Facebook.

Ray Darten

Been using this app for just 2 weeks and the numbers from the results are spectacular. App is easy to use and we intend to keep using it.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

HomeGymSupply.co.uk

Been using the app to help catch my previous visitors over the black friday/ cyber monday weekend and has done a great job.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased 😊 to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time using our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25