Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Retargeting ads on Facebook & Instagram. Retarget & sell more!

Tal & Bert

our return on ad spend in the last 30 days has been 2125% yes you read that right, 2125%. Our average ad cost per purchase is $5 with an average order value of $115, so its is well worth it for us. That was with a $10 a day budget. We just upped it to $50 a day so we shall see what it does.

October 25, 2020

Hi There,

We appreciate for your feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Benny's Tech Bar

Great app for handling retargeting within facebook by using carousel ads. I love the easy set up and automation. I have received a 3.2x ROAS in the first 14 days which is not too bad at all. It works out quite expensive if you are spending between $1-2k per month on RT ads and could do with a middle tier between $1k spend and $5k spend, but it does get a return and is well worth a try. Great app which I would recommend!

October 16, 2020

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Electricbikepros

It's a great app I have to say. I've spent $262, but I've already made my money back. The app was really easy to set up, I say give it a go!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

GLS Workwear uk

this app is helping, still in the early stages but hasn't made a return without a doubt. Fast and efficient customer service as well

October 10, 2020

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

Beard Market Pty Ltd

I really like this app because everything is automatically added on the app. I highly recommended it. I thing its little bit expensive.

October 7, 2020

We appreciate such detailed and constructive feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Carson Life ES

The results are incredible! Got a 285% return on ad spend in just 14 days and lowest CPA that we have ever achieved!

October 7, 2020

Pista Performance

Really impressed with this app, its really helped us make a good return on our advertising spend. Not out of the 'learning' phase yet but the rewards are obvious.

October 5, 2020

Body Massager

I was really surprised with the result! I am still on the trial but my road already 7X. I am going to use after trial!

Kaiko Fidgets

Just installed this app on our website and in under a week its already returned x 3 1/2 revenue on ad spend. Its taken the time out of trying to target people on Face book as it all happens automatically. Love it. The Only feedback is that it wouldn't allow me to set up till i had 100 visits per day which i didn't like as I was just under so lost opportunities and took a little while to "approve" my access to app... Otherwise fantastic! Would recommend. Great for stores that are selling online.

The Reformed Sage

I have used this app for the first 14 days following its recommendation of $30 per day of ad spend through Facebook, and I am at 309% ROI as of today with 20 confirmed sales through this app. So far it looks VERY promising as we head into the holiday shopping season.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27