RetargetApp: High‑ROAS ads

Automated Facebook ads & Instagram ads for traffic & sales

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lighterea

It literally takes me about 10 min a day to manage Facebook ads. Also, the team sends updates when it’s time to tweak something up, like budgets, creatives or something else. My ROAS is about 500-600% a month. With special offer ads, we got over 900%.

January 26, 2022

Much appreciate your feedback 😊. Our team works very hard 💪 to keep our customers happy.

MidCyber

Great attention to customer service. I’ve been working with my account manager for over half a year now and she helped me bring my cost per purchase down by almost 40%.

January 26, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you 🤗.

Eco Militia

I decided to use this app as it promised an easy way to run campaigns. Their managers helped me set up the app and optimize the campaigns to show ads to store visitors. After a week or so the orders went up. I’m really pleased with the results.

January 22, 2022

Thank you for your review and for following all our recommendations 👍. We strive to provide the best experience possible 🤗.

minidentremover

Highly recommend. Since we started running FB ads for our Shopify store, the sales doubled. The lowest roas we had was about 3x

January 19, 2022

Many thanks for posting your wonderful review. Adwisely team is always ready to help you achieve the best results 😃.

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

Retarget is the AMAZING! The developers regularly reach out personally and keep an eye on your campaigns for you. It is like having your own personalized ads manager on call 24/7, you have to try it to believe how good it is! My retargeting ads through this app are currently making at least 5x ROI. I can't recommend this app enough, 10 stars!

January 18, 2022

Wow, thank you! That is a very kind review 😊. We're very pleased to hear that your experience with Adwisely (RetargetApp) and the team is great, we couldn't ask for more 💚.

The Cart Sense

started using it to increase our roas and after a month and a half, our roas went from 140% to 430%. Also, customer support is very helpful, especially when it comes to setting analytics.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your review, we’re so glad to hear that you find our app helpful 😊. We’re always looking for ways to improve RetargetApp, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track 💚

lustfulluxuries99

This app is a real time saver. It literally takes me about 10 min a day to set up my ads. Also, the team sends updates when it’s time to tweak something up, be it the budgets, the creatives, or something else. My ROAS is about 500-600% a month. With special offer ads, we got over 800%.

January 12, 2022

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 😍. We're thrilled that you're enjoying the app.

CALABROAU

Great attention to customer service. I have been working with my manager for over half a year now, and she helped me bring my cost per purchase down by almost 40%. Soon we’re about to launch Google Ads, too.

January 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy everything is going great 😍. Can't wait to increase your sales with Google Ads.

Ballabl

7x return on ad spends so far. Very easy to use and with great results. Love this app and definitely recommended it.

January 6, 2022

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. We are glad that we managed to meet your needs 😍

Venter Visuals

Valeria from the customer support team was such a great communicator and put all my hesitancies to rest. Customer support is what really separates this app from the rest!

January 5, 2022

You put a big smile on our faces 🤗. Valeria and all our Support team are happy to be of assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35