Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

Facebook ads | 6x ROAS & sales

by Ad Intelligence INC

Got 3k+ visitors/mo? Retarget them on Facebook and Google!

Bigsmall.in

I used the Retarget app and just within the trial period only I'm getting 800% + ROAS. It's quick and super easy to set up. With the option of also finding new prospects, this app is a must have for Facebook marketing! The support team is quite responsive and helped me set up the campaign without any difficulties. Hoping the app bring in new features to set up Instagram only, or placement type campaigns.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for the great review! 😊 We appreciate a lot you're taking the time to share your experience with RetargetApp 🎉

Little Miss Threads

I'm very impressed so far with this app. In the last 8 days I have had a 1000% return on ad spend which is amazing !

March 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you found RetargetApp beneficial for your business 😊, and are looking forward to boosting your sales even more 🤑

Minty Bands

This app is fantastic. I got a ROI of 700%. It is very easy to integrate and their support is very fast. I think this is a very good investment.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! 😃 We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

BingoCustom

Good app I've used. It's been working pretty well! 309% return on ad spend of this review and we're pleased!

January 11, 2021

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

DVN Co.

So far so good. It's been working pretty well! 719% return on ad spend of this review and we're pleased!

January 11, 2021

Ikonic Badges

5.5x return after 10 days, easy to use and understand, fairly consistent results. Will be continuing for sure!

December 15, 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Chic Affair

Great app, the results are very good, Roes of my campains using this app is usually above 3 that is very good to my store.
Moreover the team is absolutly great, always answer fast and help with any problem i had.

November 27, 2020

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

Tal & Bert

our return on ad spend in the last 30 days has been 2125% yes you read that right, 2125%. Our average ad cost per purchase is $5 with an average order value of $115, so its is well worth it for us. That was with a $10 a day budget. We just upped it to $50 a day so we shall see what it does.

October 25, 2020

Hi There,

We appreciate for your feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Benny's Tech Bar

Great app for handling retargeting within facebook by using carousel ads. I love the easy set up and automation. I have received a 3.2x ROAS in the first 14 days which is not too bad at all. It works out quite expensive if you are spending between $1-2k per month on RT ads and could do with a middle tier between $1k spend and $5k spend, but it does get a return and is well worth a try. Great app which I would recommend!

October 16, 2020

Electricbikepros

It's a great app I have to say. I've spent $262, but I've already made my money back. The app was really easy to set up, I say give it a go!

October 15, 2020