Grow your store by increasing Customer loyalty
Reduce customer churn
Increase your revenue by reducing customer churn
Minimize marketing cost
Increase your profit by minimizing marketing cost
RetentionProf uses data science and AI to help you understand your customers on a whole new level. Allowing you to target specific clusters of customers with communications that are much more relevant for their particular behavior.
Using RetentionProf, you get to know:
Who are your best customers?
Which customers are at the verge of churning?
Who has the potential to be converted in more profitable customers?
Which customers must be retained?
For better Ads and email marketing
Automatically get segmented lists for your email marketing software (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor etc) and Facebook custom audience from Retentionpro. Then run an automatic drip campaign on each segment.
Improve customer lifetime value
How much a customer spends with you during her lifetime is based on a number of factors. Retentionpro can assist in many of those aspects – reducing churn, offering upsells and cross-sells to segments that are more likely to respond, increasing loyalty and referrals
Increase loyalty and user engagement
If you want to run a loyalty program, Retentionpro provide you with Potential Loyalist segment that are more likely to respond to your campaigns
Automated segments :
- Champion : Bought recently, buy often and spend the most!
- Loyal Customers : Spend good money with us often.
- Potential Loyalist : Recent customers, but spent a good amount and bought more than once.
- Recent Customers : Bought most recently, but not often.
- Promising : Recent shoppers, but haven’t spent much.
- Customers Needing Attention : Above average recency, frequency and monetary values. May not have bought very recently though.
- About To Sleep: Below average recency, frequency and monetary values. Will lose them if not reactivated.
- At Risk: Spent big money and purchased often. But long time ago. Need to bring them back!
- Can’t Lose Them: Made the biggest purchases, and often. But haven’t returned for a long time.
- Hibernating: Last purchase was long back, low spenders and low number of orders.
- Lost: Lowest recency, frequency and monetary scores.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.