Retention X , 59 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Aralık 2022

RetentionX is an incredibly helpful tool. It makes it easy to analyze and interpret Shopify and Recharge data all in one place across customers, orders, products, and more. We have so much more insight into our data thanks to the RetentionX tool as well as the team. Valentina has been guiding us through onboarding, from showing us all of the different reports and features to answering questions about the specific data needs of our business. We honestly wouldn't have time to get this much insight into our data without RetentionX.

Blueshift Nutrition
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
RetentionX yanıt 9 Şubat 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! We love hearing about your experiences with our different analyses and features, as well as your interaction with the team! It's a pleasure working closely with you.

3 Kasım 2022

This app makes understanding the data from our Shopify store that much easier - it helps drive decisions to improve results on our site.

Siella
Kanada
RetentionX yanıt 7 Kasım 2022

We appreciate your glowing review! Thank you for taking the time :)

9 Mart 2022

I installed the Retention X last month on our webshop. We can draw so many interesting data from the app. It is def a game changer for e-commerce shops. Everybody who has an online shop and growth ambitions should have this!!!!

Supercilium
Hollanda
RetentionX yanıt 28 Mart 2022

Wow, we appreciate this review so much! Thank you for making us part of your wonderful team!

20 Şubat 2021

Finally, I have the data that I have been looking for year's. Great insights in customers, life time value, churn, brand performance etc. Very cool that I can see aggregated data from all my stores. Support is excellent.

LiveHelfi EN
Hollanda
14 Aralık 2020

This is the first review I have written after using Shopify apps for years. Simply said this software is awesome and powerful. Never had so many insights about my business!

friiz
Almanya
22 Ocak 2021

Great app to gain better insights in both your sales, customers and returns. Extremely helpful and comprehensive support. I will give RentetionX and the team behind my best recommendations.

EYDA
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
30 Mart 2021

Superb app with excellent features and by far the best value for money when it comes to data analysis.

Vejo
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
25 Ocak 2021

This is a great app to get data on your customers and to be able to take action on that data. Thanks to RetentionX we now can:
- Have an always updated cohort analyze and see how valuable the cohorts we acquired a specific month for us is. - Predict how much revenue we will get from our existing customers and calculate how many new ones we need to reach our targets. - Create a marketing automation program based on the RFM model And much more. It is very helpful for all marketers that want to be more data driven.

AIM'N
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
23 Ocak 2021

Great app to get granular data and insights on my products and sales. Useful app and great customer service!

Effortless Online Thrift Store