Stay Ai , 57 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年10月4日

Our brand relies heavily on recurring subscription revenue and we made the move to Stay to take advantage of their unique feature set. Their migration/implementation team is incredible--we got up and running quickly and saw no data loss for existing customers.

Since onboarding Stay, we've leveled up our retention strategy by testing offers for free gifts, discounts, and more. Their analytics dashboards are also exactly what we were looking for to see growth/churn rates and projections.

Dr. Kellyann
使用應用程式 3個月
Stay Ai 已回覆 2023年10月7日

Thanks so much for the review! We love it when brands power-use all Stay's features and Dr. Kellyann has been crushing it!

2023年10月4日

Solid app, great reporting dashboard.
Ability to do offers to save customers from cancelling has been $$$ for us.

Psychedelic Water
使用應用程式 8個月
2023年5月1日

We migrated over to Stay Ai from ReCharge for multiple reasons. We wanted a unified checkout, better support, more customization opportunities and more. Since the migration, our subscription platform has grown tremendously. I do not regret the switch and recommend moving over to Stay Ai if you're currently using a dated subscription platform like ReCharge.

OLIPOP
使用應用程式 大約1年
Stay Ai 已回覆 2023年10月7日

Thanks so much for the kind words! We have absolutely LOVED being part of OLIPOPs incredible growth story!

2023年8月15日

Their team scoped out a project, promised they could do it then wasted a month of time to communicate their system couldn't properly handle flat rate bundles. I was very upfront about the amount of work involved and offered other solutions to their devs but was met with "our system doesn't work that way". Extremely disappointed with their lack of internal communication abilities. Sales shouldn't make promises, then have a project manager come in and say it's possible, then take a month to say dev refuses to even make an attempt to modify the way their system works. I'm glad I didn't end up launching with them, if this is how they handle dev I can't imagine the system itself is very robust at all.

ShopSketchBox
使用應用程式 3個月

Hey Jon,

It's Gina, the CEO and co-founder of Stay. As I said over email, I am truly sorry we couldn't make this work. When I set out to build Stay I wanted to build a tool that solved what was missing from other subscription apps. I know we can't be everything to everyone and we do our absolute best to scope out deals before saying we can do a project. Unfortunately, after some discovery with the implementation team, we were not a great fit for Sketchbox's needs and felt it was best you choose an app that is the right fit instead of us layering on custom code to our app to try and make a square peg fit in a circle hole and have you be unhappy after launch. We are sorry to have wasted any of your time and I hope you've found a good solution for SketchBox.

2022年9月8日

The Retextion team have demonstrated a commitment to partnership with our subscription strategy that is unparalleled in our 10 years of Shopify DTC experience. Our loyal subscribers are loving the seamless interface and customizability of their subscription plans. It’s a win win partnership!!

V-dog
使用應用程式 接近2年
2022年9月8日

The onboarding experience was amazing. They hunted me down to get it done. Very responsive and the app is far better than recharge (which I used for roughly a year back in 2019). There's more options to build out packages and the analytics I have are amazing.

Viasox
加拿大
2022年9月23日

Retextion makes subscription management so easy, for both our customers and team. It's intuitive, offers in depth analytics, and the team provides truly unparalleled support throughout the migration process and beyond. They are consistently working on new features and improvements. Highly recommend!

Golde
2022年6月22日

We've had three subscription platforms before Retextion—yes, even that one. This is the only subscription tech that has the features and tools a DTC brand needs to turn your recurring orders from a glorified payment processor into a retention channel. Features that seem like a no-brainer for a subscription program are missing in the other options.

Buoy
2022年12月19日

Great app. Great company. Dramatically better user experience than ReCharge (our customer support tickets have essentially gone to zero on subscription related issues). Zero issues with the migration of all of our customer data from ReCharge. And most importantly - excellent, proactive customer support every step of the way (real faces behind this company). Couldn't be happier we switched.

Taos Bakes
2022年8月24日

Retextion has helped us be more flexible with our subscription program! It has a fantastic dashboard and great subscription management for customers. We've also loved working with the team so far, they are so responsive and helpful!

Sound