Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

Paw Lane

Absolutely awesome. The customer service is better than any other app I have used. Attentive and more than helpful and very quick to get back to you with any questions or help. I would recommend this app to anyone how needs to streamline their returns process, it will certainly take the headache out of things for our business. Thanks so much for all your help. Highly recommend!!!!! 1000 STARS

Lady Lux Swimwear

The team is extremely helpful and very quick to respond! I requested a custom color and they did it right away. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience. Thank you so much!!

Fitnesspower

Easy to navigate and alot of insight on returns. I can only recommend this app and i would not wanna be without it.

Dress Hire AU

This app is straightforward to navigate and makes returns quick and easy. Customer support is excellent.

Phoenix Android Radios

We process quite some returns. This app really makes the processing much more streamlined with label generation from Shippo integration.

Noski Noski

Great support, the best return app in my opinion. I tried few before choosing the right one. Working fine now.

Four Love Fashion

We were experiencing some issues with the Non-Returnable Items, and the team were very helpful in resolving them, and communicated well with us.
Thank you Vivek for all your help.

The Mom Store

It is a very useful app to manage returns and send automated messages to the customer. Very easy to install as well. However, a big, glaring gap, is that we cannot download return information into a CSV and hence it becomes difficult to analyze the data. Their analytics are also not very useful as the returns are available only in 'numbers' and not in value. We cannot build our own reports either. Request team to please work on this feedback. Otherwise app is very easy to use and navigate.

Naturalicious

Customer support is great. They responded in 24 hours not only with an answer but with the actual css code created for me so that I could just easily copy and paste it in. I didn't have to do anything. I actually forgot to add the code and they even reached out a few days later to remind me.

MINIMALE ANIMALE

Customer support on this app is great - response in 24 hours always with a solution. Very happy with this app and would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5