Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

Spelldev2

Simple and easy to use app and the support team are fantastic to deal with!

Sculptique

Great app with fast customer service! Had a question about making changes to our return policy and got an answer immediately!

www.shopsculptique.com

Cladandcloth

We were having an issue where customers would create their RMA, and then go back late to print their label and they couldn't access it. We asked customer service if there was a way to have that label automatically emailed to people once it was created. They got on our request right away and had it fixed within 2 days. AMAZINNNNNG! If you need help, reach out and they will help!

Orchardcorset 2

Great app! It could only be better if Shopify allowed a better two-way communication and the order indicated there was a return on file. The support is great and a feature I requested was implemented in under a week!

Sleepyheadsstore

Great app! We can now offer an easy return process for our customers. The development team has been very helpful! Overall, very happy!!!

Circa81kids

I just started using the app. When I was having problems with the format I reached out to customer service and they fixed my issue within a day! I recommend having some type of return process in your online store.

Whiskeycollars Com

This is a great app. I'm a small shop but this makes me feel like a big company. Amazon, Zappos and now I am able to offer hassle-free return shipping to my customers! The development team is amazing and very quick to respond. Very happy!!

Shefit 3

We changed from another returns management app from a 'big app development house'; we were apprehensive at first, but we are SO happy we did! The app has functioned near flawlessly since installing it, it has much of the reporting and data capture we're looking for, and -most importantly- it functions seamlessly for our customers & our returns team.

Additionally, when we have had questions, the developer's team has been incredibly responsive and helpful. They also listen when we suggest app modifications or enhancements and let us know if there is likelihood our suggestions could be implemented in future versions or updates.

To date, this has been one of the best apps we've installed on our store.

Xcvi

This is a great app that made all our returns a breeze!
Their customer support is great. They were always readily available and were willing to update the app to match our store's needs and requests.
I would highly recommend going with this app if you are looking for a reliable returns management app that simplifies the whole return process for both the customer and the store owner.

The Zigzag Stripe

We've had a great response to this app. We process over 16,000 orders a month so be able to have a system for returns that works is great! The support is fantastic and quick. Highly recommend.