Return Prime: Order Return

Return Prime: Order Return

by Appsdart

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Not Parfaite

Application bien faite et facile d'utilisation et service d'aide au top !
Ils m'ont installé le code sur ma boutique en quelques minutes !

Cosmas-Hardware.com

Update: Unfortunately, we were not able to move forward with the Return Prime: Order Return by Appsdart. The app requires the customer to request a separate return for every single line-item on the order. Most of our orders have multiple line-items, and this would be a major inconvenience for our customers, and for us on the back-end. We reached out to Appsdart about this, and were hoping a solution could be created. After a few weeks of waiting, it does not appear a solution has been achieved, and we will have to continue searching for an app that meets our needs. First, we want to say how much we appreciate the incredible support and service we have received while setting up the Return Prime: Order Return app. We wish all Shopify app developers were so incredibly responsive. We are using the Return Prime: Order Return app because we were looking for an app that was clean and simple, and that we could modify to meet our specific needs (such as generating our own RMA/RGA numbers). As we set up the app (which was very easy), we ran across a few things that we needed to modify, reached out to the developer and received an almost instantaneous every time. Not only was the response quick, the solution provided was perfect. Appsdart has won us over, and we intend to be a loyal user.

Biomodex US Ordering

Updated Dec 2020: The developers have reached out to me to work on some fixes. Due to their response I am updating the stars to 4 for their customer service. Original Post: I downloaded the app. I'm not a fan of it making me register outside the Shopify environment. I also accept Exchanges for up to 2 years, but they have set an unknown limit on this. Next, when trying to edit the Exchange/Returns during initial setup it kept being stuck in a loop and there was no way to break it. App is currently not working as intended. There may be something off with the redirect after you initially set your choices. (1 Star)