Reseñas (652)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de junio de 2024

We've been using this app for more than 2 years now, and it's been an excellent experience. It's very feature-rich and they've made significant improvements over time, with new features being regularly added and bugs swiftly fixed. Highly recommend this app-

KANUDA USA
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de mayo de 2024

Thank you return prime you sort our life before return prime we faced so many problems to track the returns but now is very easy to look all these things in one platform. This app works so smooth and Hassel free. Return is so easy now and get less customers complaints. I recommend whose starting their own business this is the best app for that.

Numero Uno
India
4 meses usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

highly recommend, great app very easy to use. The team at Return Prime were very helpful and helped us easily install it into our website and make the required changes.

Sunday Minute
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
8 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

not had a return come in yet but setting up everything has been a breeze, on some occasions ive not been able to set something up they have been johnny on the spot and sorted it for me. highly recommended.

KNM Computers
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Great interface for both customer and admin. With new integrations being added regularly, we are able to manage our return journey efficiently

REDTAG
Arabia Saudí
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

Professional support step by step until the issue was resolved. Thank you a lot Return Prime!

KINETIC D.L.
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

We have been using the APP for long time now, an we are happy with it. Also the team so supportive and helpful, thanks

THE CLOSET
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2024

I liked it very much, it's so easy to configure it and makes returns and exchanges so easy like no other app.
Even better the customer support is very helpful and kind, reach them up for any issue that you have

Twin Apples
México
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2024

Its a great application. Especially customer support is seamless

Lazo Store
India
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

I am Greatful that you went above and beyond to assist me with my issues and am pleased to have worked out my issues. Thank you so much

The Heartbeat Brand