Return Prime: Order Returns

Returns centre with refund, exchanges to avoid shipping loop

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Return app Shopify : banner Image

Behemoth Webstore Worldwide

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is fantastic. Very flexible in configuration, convenient for the Customers (exchanges and returns, many refund options) and the support is absolutely priceless - they helped me with all the issues. Thank you so much Wonder!! :)

Papple Dapple Co

Time spent using app About 3 hours

In building my store, I have added this app. It looks promising in helping solving issues with returns among many other actions. I will update later on the app and how it functions. Wonder, the wonderful agent, set it up for me super fast. It will take me a minute to understand all that this app can and will do. This to me seems to be a must have app. I will give an informed updated review at a later time.

KNOWSTYLE

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Best app for your shopify store!!
Best Customer service!!!!!
If you need return & exchange app this is the one!!!!

WatercolorWildflowers

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Everything seems to be working well. It was a little complicated getting started but Wonder Woman helped me through chat window.

SwansMadeForYou

Location Netherlands

Very nice customer service. The app does it job so it's a 5 star review for me! I recommend it for y'all

TURQUOISE

Location Mexico

The app is working just fine, the customer support is amazing. Saket helped me with all the issues I was facing.

Camo Ever After

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I needed a simple solution for a growing store that doesn't get many return requests, yet I wanted a portal for the customer to go to that would reject any requests past X days. And this does the trick without adding costs to my operation. It integrated with the store easily, and allows me to customize my messages to the customer based on what they intend to do. I don't need to connect to a logistics solution as all I wanted was a place for them to request and I take it from there via email. This worked perfectly. Customer support on chat was available and very helpful with my questions.

1Body activewear

Location Australia

I used this app to create easy returns for customers. And the set-up of this app has been soooo easy. The support team have been amazing and very responsive, plus they are always willing to jump in and help if you get stuck. This app is also very affordable which is great for startups like me! :)

L & M Kee, LLC

Great App that integrates with store making returns worry-free. Customer service is very helpful if you experience any issues.

The ZigZag Stripe

Great support and helpful they do a great job. The return system processes them quickly and efficiently.