Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

MAPIR CAMERA

So far setup has been smooth and look forward to using this app to resolve our store issues in the future.

No Rest For Bridget

I did a lot of research to find a Return App that would allow our company to issue return labels to customers that we could then deduct directly from their return amount. This was a big goal for our Ecomm Store as we wanted to improve the return process for our customers, yet not lose additional money on return costs. I was so happy to discover Return App and connect with Shubham and his team. They were so helpful during the whole set-up and worked hard to make this app work well for our company. They have been a pleasure to work with and their dedication to their customers is unparalleled. They have continued to make improvements to the app based on my suggestions and this has allowed us to continue to better improve the return process in real-time. I highly recommend this app as it has helped us to streamline the return process and make it an overall better system for not just the company but also our customers.

Botnia

Earlier it was way to difficult to manage my exchanges manually, now With the integration of this app on my store i am able to manage my exchanges and returns easily. Their team gives me very quick response to my problem and not only helped me in managing my exchanges and returns but helped me in various other integration to run my website smoothly. Keep up the good work. Regards
Happy Client

British D'sire

Fantastic experience ever had. Really happy to meet WonderWomen and her solution within minutes of our chat. Thanks! System looks very well, will add more comments later on.

Pom d'Api

At first the app had some things that did not fit for our shop, but the customer service on the chat has help us in more ways that we expected about the billing, and the functionality of some thing on this app. We can go with your eyes closed, you won't be disappointed at all ! The experience for our clients is way better now.

ellipstore

Good app. We use it every day & it works seamlessly.
The integration is also good so as it help us get connected with our shipping aggregator

Epaal India

The "Free" tag on the app was little confusing. But team "Appsdart" was very quick to reach out to me and explain there pricing plans. The App is good and does the job effectively. Only if it could have feature to add more details or images from buyer in existing return request ifself, would have been great. currently, if more details are needed from buyer about returns being processed there is no way to add to existing ticket.

ChesQuin Interiors

Really easy to set up and use. Great customer service. Followed up directly with me. Can’t fault them. Made our returns process more credible

Ethical by Nature Gift Shop | Shop Ethical, For Real

We recently started to use Return Prime recently to help us offer a self-service returns portal/experience for our customers and to help us manage and keep good records of all returns. It is very easy to use, has excellent features and does what it promises. Very happy so far and strongly commend this app!

XYXX Apparels

We've been using Return Prime for a year now. It's super easy to manage returns and exchanges. it allows us to create multiple level user accesses that makes the process smoother and effective.