Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Cézarie

Excellent app. It does its job very well, is very easy to configure and is well customizable. The customer service is great and has been very helpful.

Neeman's

We ask it and we get it! Super approachable Team that enables us to simplify and streamline our multiple tasks- they undertake all the measures to ensure they deliver amazing customer experience and thereby ensuring ultimate goal satisfaction!!

Libas

We have been using this APP since the beginning and every time we are stuck somewhere or need to make modifications accordingly to our business module we get on-point services from Saket and the team. Kudos guys and way to go. Keep introducing new products for our seamless operations ;)

Animostore

App davvero fantastica, funziona alla perfezione. Possibilità ance di traduzione. Lo staff ti aiuta in live chat e sono super rapidi

Oziss

Don't know if we love the app more or the team making it all possible ! Sanket and team have gone above and beyond conventional systems to tailor the app to our store's needs and return policies. We had different policies for different kind of products, so we had to manually take actions with respect to the kind of products sold but the team at Return Prime has helped us create a seamless experience to manage returns and build a return centre that minimised our need to manually manage returns via e-mails and automate the tiresome process. This has enabled us to build a strong foundation for scaling and creating trust with customers (like us) who feel frustrated to write a mail for a thing as simple as a creating a return :D Super greatfull to the "wonder"full team, highly appreciate their perspective of making things happen!

Tura Turi

I have been using this app for a month and it has really helped streamline my returns and exchanges. The entire returns process on my website has become seamless and makes the website extremely professional. Only one tiny quibble - I wish the app is updated to include exchanges with other SKUs of the same value too.

envyandfig

Excellent app, love it. I tried multiple apps before but they were either complicated or lack basic functions. Return prime has the best pricing options and almost everyone features a store could ask for, Saketwe was very helpful to call me and set up my app in less the 15 minutes. BEST RETURN APP EVER

Names For Good

Customer service, and especially Wonder, is so helpful and answers within a reasonable time frame. Super easy platform to understand too! :)

Manjubaa

One of the best app I came across for many of my stores. I tried multiple solutions before but they were either complicated or lack basic functions. Return prime has the best pricing options and almost every features a store could ask for. I tried this app and immediately it just became part of our store experience. Developers are active and gets errors and suggestions way seriously and acts like flash. Just loved it. Highly recommended!

The Fox and The Mermaid

This app has so many different functions and can be customized to all your needs. I needed a little help setting it up and was able to get help immediately via the online chat. Very happy so far!