Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Botnia

Earlier it was way to difficult to manage my exchanges manually, now With the integration of this app on my store i am able to manage my exchanges and returns easily. Their team gives me very quick response to my problem and not only helped me in managing my exchanges and returns but helped me in various other integration to run my website smoothly. Keep up the good work. Regards
Happy Client

British D'sire

Fantastic experience ever had. Really happy to meet WonderWomen and her solution within minutes of our chat. Thanks! System looks very well, will add more comments later on.

Pom d'Api

At first the app had some things that did not fit for our shop, but the customer service on the chat has help us in more ways that we expected about the billing, and the functionality of some thing on this app. We can go with your eyes closed, you won't be disappointed at all ! The experience for our clients is way better now.

ellipstore

Good app. We use it every day & it works seamlessly.
The integration is also good so as it help us get connected with our shipping aggregator

Epaal India

The "Free" tag on the app was little confusing. But team "Appsdart" was very quick to reach out to me and explain there pricing plans. The App is good and does the job effectively. Only if it could have feature to add more details or images from buyer in existing return request ifself, would have been great. currently, if more details are needed from buyer about returns being processed there is no way to add to existing ticket.

ChesQuin Interiors

Really easy to set up and use. Great customer service. Followed up directly with me. Can’t fault them. Made our returns process more credible

Ethical by Nature Gift Shop | Shop Ethical, For Real

We recently started to use Return Prime recently to help us offer a self-service returns portal/experience for our customers and to help us manage and keep good records of all returns. It is very easy to use, has excellent features and does what it promises. Very happy so far and strongly commend this app!

XYXX Apparels

We've been using Return Prime for a year now. It's super easy to manage returns and exchanges. it allows us to create multiple level user accesses that makes the process smoother and effective.

ShoeTree

We are using Return Prime app from last 2 months now and we love the app as all return and exchange handling is easy and straight forward. It’s a really good App, and even better is their Support. The support from the team is excellent with quick resolutions.

Candyor

Superb application that I absolutely recommend to save time with your orders, the staff is kind and always there to sort out the little details on your store!