Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gardenias to Champagne

Saket Pandey and Shubham Maheshwari were great! Very helpful walking me through the set up process. Very excited about using this app on my website! Jen

Rajasthan Royals

We have been using this app from a very long time now, and kind of support we have got is incredible. This app is totally recommended for everyone. This has made our returns management seamless. keep up the great work guys!!

Its Clover

Return Prime has helped my store to manage the returns easily with on click and also easy for customer ends with all email response. They are very supportive for install in any platform. Go and install the app without any doubts. All good. Keep your app as same you doing and grow.

dmodot

Return Prime has helped us to manage the returns easily. It increased the customer experience for our customers. The timely and effective support. Efforts they've put deserves an appreciation especially Shubham from the team, thanks a lot:)

Light and Fig

Honestly I had another return app for 2 weeks and did'nt get nothing resolved!!!!. I deleted and down loaded this app. What took me hours and weeks with the previous app was handled within 1.5 hour with Return ship !So I'm happyyyyyyy.
Highly recommend !!!!!

Birdiejay

Location Turkey

9/10 actually. I have been using the app for like 6 months now and encountered some non-app-related but could-be-solved-by-app problems. E.g shopify archives orders automatically, and the customers cannot raise return request since their order is archived. Also the orders must be fulfilled before the customers try to raise a request. I mean I see the logic but not that practical :) But the help center is insane!!! I am not sure how the person works that efficient but there has been no issue that they can't solve. Responds real fast with real solutions.

Blueberry Boutique

Excellent app. It does its job very well, is very easy to configure and is well customizable. The customer service is great and has been very helpful.

MPL Sports

We have not faced any major challenges working with this app. Good customer support - responses have been quick most issues have been resolved quickly.

glozzi

Outstanding service and app, includes all we need. We are fulfilling our shopify orders with Amazon and have been looking a while now for a simple return possibility for our clients. Return Prime has all we need: DHL (Germany) Interface, a customizable return center and customizable emails. The app will save us a lot of time each month and makes returns a lot easier for our customers. Their customer service is also notable, they provided quick help with a small interface issue we had and even translate an email template for us. Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

Cézarie