Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kombuchery

Amazing app and world class service. One of the rare return apps that offers a DHL integration for Germany

Bong Sutra

Best app in the market. Their representative is very helpful and supportive. Easy to install and comparatively low price chart. Highly Recommended from Bong Sutra.

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

Made For Her Label

This app made our return , exchange and refund process very easy. Thank you so much . Great work by the team.

Syndicated

For some reason, the track order page loads very slow on my site. And it’s the only page that does that. Edit: They got it fixed. I think it was mainly the image on the page slowing down the site. And perhaps some other things since it didn’t immediately stop once the picture got removed. Either way, it’s all good now.

LAS Look

great app....and great customer service.....the support team is so helpful....very quick response....very very happy......on of the best out there.
thank you.

ENVY'D

This app is exactly what I needed for my e-commerce store. So easy to use and the team is awesome. We set up a call and got me going right away. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for return solutions.

Zincentral

I have researched all of the major returns apps and decided to go with Return Prime for our store. By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. There are some features I've requested that the Return Prime team responded they're currently working on building it out. Sounds like their development team has a great plan in place. The value we're going to get from this app is incredible!
Their team is so quick to respond to all of my questions. Really wonderful customer service! Their automatic Return Process has saved out soo much of my time :)

Allure Armoire

Just 100% worth it. The timely and effective support. Efforts they've put deserves an appreciation especially Shubham from the team, thanks a lot:) Excellent experience so far<3

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We had been looking for an alternative to our returns app for a while now. But we needed a connection to Shippo, which is now possible since yesterday. So I installed the app and what can I say great. Everything is customizable, all texts can be translated into the required language. A couple of things had to be adapted, so we turned to the support and this was really extremely helpful and has implemented everything within a few minutes perfect. Now everything is fine, and works as desired. We can rate this app and especially the suport with 5 stars.