Return Prime: Order Returns

Returns centre with refund, exchanges to avoid shipping loop

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Return app Shopify : banner Image

Noble Pillow

Does the trick. Makes the process very smooth. The only thing I don't like is their name makes it hard to search for questions that need answering because the search will take you to amazon prime results. I have had a good experience with their customer service chat boxes, though. All in all, great app.

YRMOS

Time spent using app 1 day

We use Return Prime to manage our luxury line, which means big expectations from the design and experience to the service. The onboarding was seamless, and the set up incredibly easy. We also needed to ensure a seamless experience, so wonder woman made it all possible. Regarding handling business, the team is also here to assist, and the app works well with Returns and Exchanges requests. It's been a relief to have found Return Prime.

MartinandMabel

Location Australia

Onboarding experience is amazing! Quick and hands on help from chat app. Can't wait to learn more and use the app!

Triplo

I reached out to support to help integrate and they jumped in and knocked it out for me. So easy. Thanks.

TIGEROWL®

I just started using this app but am excited to have a better option for my customers to initiate returns without having to email me. I had a clunky start but the customer service has been extremely helpful and I'm all set to accept returns and exchanges now.

G.Glamour

Location Italy

App utilissima per gestire i resi. Supporto super veloce. Nell'installazione dell'applicazione ho avuto un piccolo problema che hanno risolto in brevissimo tempo.

Rae Dunn Wear

Good for returns/exchanges and really helps me keep track of all the info from customers. Great, quick, and friendly customer service whenever I need them!

Southern Wilde

I just recently installed this app and had a few hiccups along the way. Customer service was GREAT and quickly helped me resolve all of my issues. Though the app addition is still new to my store, I think it will add a lot of value to my customer's experience.

VOYLLA

Location India

We have been using return prime in our store for almost 4 months now. We are very satisfied with the product. Managing returns and refunds are very easy. It's easier to manage returns with return prime, which saves a lot of time. It Makes the process easy where all the return process is managed under one portal. The support team is also very good.
Cheers to a Good App and a Good Team!!

VOORMI

It has been an interesting journey with Return Prime! I waited to write this review until we had been using the platform for a few months. Here's the report: First off, the customer service is top notch. They really are there to chat, call, and help resolve issues any time you need them. Zero complaints about their responsiveness and friendliness. Thanks to Wonder Woman and Shubham for all their help! The program itself runs smoothly and without major issue. It looks good on the customer facing side and give you a lot of control over the language used throughout the return process. There is some funkyness when it comes to the back-end processes. More control over inventory allocation for exchanges would be nice. Same could be said for being able to change/combine returns and exchanges. You will have to work within the constraints of their system to process requests. Return Prime is not a custom platform so expect a few compromises. Overall I recommend looking at Return Prime as your returns platform. For a vastly-less-expensive-than-their-competitors option you can't go wrong. For the issues we have encountered, they seem to be working on solutions and we are looking forward to seeing what they will provide.