Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

iro-shops

Return Prime has been very helpful with my returns and exchanges. It saves me a lot of time from back and forth with 100 mails with the clients. The support team (Shubham) is excellent, they helped resolve my queries immediately.:)

Saaki

Great app for return and exchange. its really made easier for our reverse pickup and return orders. Kudos to the team.

Moreas

We tried most of the apps in this category and this one is the best one. It's easy to use yet provides a lot of functionalities. It also takes into account cash on delivery orders, providing an option to return the money to the customer's bank account which is a big plus for us since we have many COD payments.

Gerua

Return prime team have constantly come up with product innovation in line with evolving D2c Business Requirements,
Kudos to the team!

The Future Shop

I have installed this app in my stores and it did its work really well. Very easy to install & user-friendly dashboard. There is an option to upload multiple images but I would like to suggest that there should be an option for the customers to upload invoice images and product images separately and should be compulsory. Overall this app is perfect for returns and exchange requests. Happy with their service.

PeachByVishnu

The Live Chat feature of this app is fantastic and the support and assistance provided is great. They were super prompt and helped me solve all my problems quickly. The dashboard, integration and all the other features are also great and extremely user friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to all the shopify merchants out there

formaltreat

It's a amazing App for returns & exchange feature. I would recommend it to others to make reverse process easier. I also appreciate their customer support team. They listen to your concerns and even provide additional details required to make the process easier. A big Thumps Up!

Koovs

Great App for returns & exchange feature. Really made our reverse process easier. Would recommend it to others. I really appreciate the level of support. Keep going.

Young Mother Maternity

The app has made the return process easy. Very flexible and effective Customer Service. They resolve the issue immediately

Urban Monkey® - Headwear, T-shirts, Sunglasses, Wallets, Face Masks, Caps. Skateboards

Excellent service, Really impressed with the app hassle free returns and exchange. Best about this application is it enable my customers to choose any variant product from the website for exchange.