Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Elivana.ae

I'm a perfection seeker in terms of a returns center, and it is unbelievable how flexible they were with our store in terms of personalization and certain adjustments. It is above and beyond! For the customer service girl and their engineering team I would give 10 stars out of 5 :) Really recommend!

Sensuex Official

Amazing app, a great start to small businesses interested in a beautiful return portal. Clean design, even better support! Highly highly recommend! 5+ Stars

Cobbitaly.com

The 5-star app for managing returns. Both International + Indian software Integrations are the best thing about this app. Support is also a plus point. They won't disappoint you in any case either support or new feature requirement.

Tomell London

Very happy with this app , ease to use 100% Recommended for every business. Everything working perfect.

Ride Proud Clothing

I cannot speaking highly enough about this App, and the support team!
This was my third attempt with an Returns App after wasting hours with others that didn't meet my needs.

LINDAS

Very GOOD App . Perfect support, they solve all problems. We woudl like an integration with tapcart, with work in our app too

Aristobrat

Return Prime has reduced our Returns management cost by nearly 60% & improved our operational efficiency - which means paperless transaction, better tracking & communication flow resulting customer satisfaction. Right out of box it is stable, friendly to use & most importantly flexible to suit your country's operations. Very seldom there are issues & case of any, the team is responsive. Good Job & don't slack!

The Terry Australia

Fantastic App! Very easy to navigate. We needed a few things done and the customer service was A ++. Totally recommend using this App.

Tiger Bee Boutique

Smooth, easy set up! Makes returns and exchanges easy for my boutique. Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. Live chat is a plus. Definitely recommend this return/exchanges platform!

Glamly

Must say service is super quick .. loved this app very helpful related to maintaining database related to all return very prompt customer service team as well ...