Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Für Retouren Abwicklungen die beste App meiner Meinung nach. Ganz einfach zu verstehen aber am besten ist der Support. 5 Sterne!

First Base

Location Australia

Great support with setting up, thankyou Shubham. I am pleased to be able to offer my customers store credit (without needing a Shopify plus subscription, as you do with some of the other returns apps out there). Very satisfied with the App so far.

The Lovery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best customer service! Thank you for all your help getting us set up and customizing the app for us!

Blossom Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just implemented it. It was very confusing to onboard compared to my original returns platform, but their CS was super fast, set everything up for me the way I needed and showed me where I could go to edit it myself later. I am very impressed with their support and look forward to seeing how the platform works for my customers.

The White Willow

Location India

We were struggling with the manual process of approving customer requests at one place and then arranging for pickup at other place. It involved lot of our time only segregating requests, understanding the issue, that's when Return Prime came to our rescue, not only it removed the manual process but also made it an easy experience for our team to manage the returns and exchanges of the orders..
The support team is also very supportive! A must have app.

One8 Select

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Recently i was stuck in integration with one of the logistic partner and return prime chat support save my day.

Coco et Dolce

Shubham was so helpful! I downloaded the app, he followed up within 24 hours after I integrated. Naturally I had some questions, so we scheduled a call for the next week in which he checked all of my settings with me in real time by screen sharing and we did a test order to ensure it works. Really satisfied with the service, the user experience looks friendly, and now I just look forward to using it.

Aleeza Paris

I amazed on how this app works, i just started to use it, and the main think I love is the Customer Service, I never had such a easy experience like now, these guys are quick and to the point, keep up with your great work.

RUFFHAUS NYC

I really like this return app! The set up is very easy but the customer service is also extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to help you get everything ready for easy returns. The user interfaces very simple on the merchant side as well as the customer side. They also set it up so that it matches your website so everything looks seamless. I'm really happy with Return Prime!

Vesper247

Returns prime are really helpful and easy to use. They are always quick to respond and customer services is great!