Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Barkhat Ritual Perfumerie

Useful app and helpful support! I have used this app for my store and during configuring faced some integration issue but the Support guy help me in meaningful way.

Japparel Inc.

This app was very helpful. Customer service was great- super responsive and even had a zoom meeting to help me set up, as well as provide further information to help my company succeed.

hersheinbox

We used this app , and really find is easy to use . The preface is quite easy to understand and very approachable. Also , all the queries are quickly resolved by the team. The team is really responsive to our query and gives quick resolution

Untung

We have been using Return Prime since it launched and its great to see the product evolving everyday to meet customer requirements. It's simple to set up and allows for multiple integrations helping us track our returns and exchanges better and reduce chances for manual error. Overall a great app for managing returns and exchanges! Hope they launch notifications on text / whatsapp soon as that will definitely help make our CRM smoother.

Boxford Comma

This app is great and so easy to use! Set-up was quick and painless and when there was one thing I was unable to do on my own, the team was very responsive with help

SAADAA

Return Prime is one of the most exceptional apps on Shopify marketplaces. Wouldn't have imagined handling returns and scaling our venture without them. Kudos to Saket and team for providing exceptional support and improving the app while incorporating the feedbacks.

Rustorange

We have started using this recently and so far it has been good. The support from Return Prime team has been very prompt and we hope their solution keeps improving as time goes by.

Karagiri

We Using this App since 1 years. Such a great app and also support team is very well. thank you for giving better solution : )

Freshly Picked

We just implemented this app for our Returns process and have been very happy with it. There were some functionality issues we were having, but they were so quick to address them and fix them. Also, they have been willing to add functions for us to better service our customers.

Gulabi Dori

Return Prime has been very helpful and it has simplified the otherwise cumbersome process for both customers and our team. Their customer support is top class as well. Kudos to Saket & his team - highly recommended.