Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wacky Tropics

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I just recently installed this app so I am still trying it out but so far it's pretty good. The app itself looks good not only to use but when it's integrated into your site. There are some small things where you may need to reach out to support for help on (for instance I was having trouble putting a link in for my refund policy) but their support responds quickly when online and the customer support is friendly and willing to help. I will update my review after I try it for a bit longer.

FRESHIONNOVA

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

i had some issue to install this app on my store. then i opted for live chat with Marie-Claire. she was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my store. I believe she had my interest at heart and found the best things possible for my store and fixed all the issue on immediate effect. she excel at serving the clients. Great job and thanks a lot for helping me out.

B L U X E B A E

I like this app because it integrates a return section that my customers can easily have access to. The customer service is amazing as well. When I have a question, they are always available and efficient!

FireHoseDirect

Excellent customer support! Fast email replies. Easy to use. Just add a link to your footer on your website.

KINWAMONSTER

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Thank you Shubham for helping me set up this app in my customer profiles! I love how detailed and customizable everything is and am excited to finally streamline returns/exchanges for my shop!

Madison's Niche

This app is very current and easy to use. The customer service was excellent and prompt! The app is far less expensive then the competitors app. Highly recommend this app.

WILDRAX

I've been pretty impressed with the proactive customer service. After app installation, you are guided with super easy steps for set up. I started engaging with Wonder (their chatbot) and immediately was provided with proactive assistance and answers. They even set up the link to my return policy page just to make I was covered. Later on I received an email double checking if everything was good on my end. One of the reasons I installed this app is because of the uploading photo feature and have an easy exchange and return process. If you think you might be the type of person who needs hand holding, try installing the app and have a conversation with Wonder.

HX Style USA

Very promot reply and helpful support. Very good indeed regarding the work around they implemented as well for sorting out our internal system. Thank you

Claudio Tonello

Location Italy

Si occupa di tutto quello che serve per gestire resi e cambi di merce. Interfaccia intuitiva e supporto rapido ed efficiente. Consigliato

Myoho Fit

Excellent customer services! Always available to help. I strongly recommend it. They guide me through the set up and made it very easy for me.