Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Candyor

Superb application that I absolutely recommend to save time with your orders, the staff is kind and always there to sort out the little details on your store!

cuchy.es

We contract the payment module, and we are delighted. Their technical assistance service is extremely fast and efficient, in less than 24 hours they had responded to all our requests. They are great, the best app to manage returns without a doubt. 100% Recommended

Sax & Ro

So far excellent Return platform super easy to use and the support I got from Wonder Women was amazing. Super quick response and my issue was resolved in minutes. Highly recommend this.

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We will definitely look to contribute more with the same energy.

Cheers!!

No Nasties

Return Prime: It's a great returns management app with good customer support. The auto pick-up/refund features are so handy and thoughtful. The Grow plan suits us fine with an allocation of 80 returns per month. No looking back!

October 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We will keep empowering with the same dedication and energy.

Vasaas

great app and great customer service the support team is so helpful very quick response very very happy one of the best out there.
thank you.

We were handling our returns/exchanges manually via email, then we found this app which is a game-changer for us. Return Prime's feature has streamlined our process of managing the returns/exchanges on our Shopify store. We highly recommend this app.

Crosscreek

I installed this app and it is really worth for returns or exchange. Support service or Return Prime is amazing. They helped me on installing and integrating with my shipping partners. I loved their quick service. I will definitely recommend this app.

CouleurNature

Its straight and simple gets the job done. If you are looking for an app that has a cheap price and lets you streamline your returns looks no further! Kudos to the customer service, I've not seen that level of care and good attitude in almost anywhere.

Shop Ledetech

Customer service is amazing!! As a newbie, I'm glad they have a live chat to help me immediately with some questions that would save me a lot of time to figure it out. Wonder was very helpful to me. Looking forward to using this app for our store!

guniaafashions

today m instal this app . I like this app its helpful for me . now all our customer do it on time return and exchange.