Return Prime: Order Returns

Returns centre with refund, exchanges to avoid shipping loop

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Return app Shopify : banner Image

Cloud 9 Wigs

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just started using it and have done one exchange. The process was very easy. I am mostly writing this review now because onboarding and set-up was very easy between the parts I did on my own and the customization I asked support to help with. The person who helped me was amazing! They were able to answer every question I had. Awesome first impression. Glad I switched from the very expensive app - Aftership which wanted to charge me $119 just to add the ability to do exchanges in addition to returns. Thanks Return Prime for making this switch easy.

KUDA

I wanted to use this help to provide a quick and easier option for my clients and us as a business, when it comes to the return process. I tried to set everything by myself, however, I needed help along the way and their team provided that. They were quick and efficient to solve the problem we encountered. Their team is always available and just a click away. So far, so good! Great experience and I definitely recommend using their app. It makes our lives much easier ;)

Sistasaidso+

Location Australia

The support provided for this app is fantastic! Highly recommend! Thank you!!! Looking forward to using this with our customers and helping them have a great experience when using the return/exchange process.

YourFavoriteTShirts

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great support and very usable and user friendly app. Customer tech helped me with setup and gave me some recommendations to get things going.

The Peaky Hat

Shubham's patience and knowledge to help get my store setup for returns has been incredible. We are launching a returns portal for the first time, and couldn't do it without Return Prime's help. I can't thank Shubham enough for his dedication to getting my store pointed in the right direction, looking forward to seeing the benefits!

UNCHAINED

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

A very simple, efficient and intuitive application that makes exchange/returns management way better! Also, if you've got a problem, the customer service is very responsive and friendly!

Salty Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was introduced to Returns Prime last month and honestly it has really changed the way we handle and process returns. After searching for many months we found the perfect returns platform for the Indian market as it integrates seamlessly with Indian courier providers. The service team is also very prompt and responsive. Great job !!

Accessorize India

Location India

We are satisfied with Return Prime, and the customer support is excellent.
Absolutely awesome. The customer service is better than any other app I have used. Attentive and more than helpful and very quick to get back to you with any questions or help. I would recommend this app to anyone how needs to streamline their returns...

Apparelee

Added this app to my store and it works great. They even resized the fonts to match my stores fonts for me.

IndoVill

Time spent using app 1 day

Great onboarding experience. Support is awesome. Installed the app within few minutes & ready to go.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28