Return Prime: Order Return

Return Prime: Order Return

by Appsdart

Order return & exchange with gift card refund, automated label

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

Made For Her Label

This app made our return , exchange and refund process very easy. Thank you so much . Great work by the team.

Cosmas-Hardware.com

First, we want to say how much we appreciate the incredible support and service we have received while setting up the Return Prime: Order Return app. We wish all Shopify app developers were so incredibly responsive. We are using the Return Prime: Order Return app because we were looking for an app that was clean and simple, and that we could modify to meet our specific needs (such as generating our own RMA/RGA numbers). As we set up the app (which was very easy), we ran across a few things that we needed to modify, reached out to the developer and received an almost instantaneous every time. Not only was the response quick, the solution provided was perfect. Appsdart has won us over, and we intend to be a loyal user.

LAS Look

great app....and great customer service.....the support team is so helpful....very quick response....very very happy......on of the best out there.
thank you.

ENVY'D

This app is exactly what I needed for my e-commerce store. So easy to use and the team is awesome. We set up a call and got me going right away. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for return solutions.

Zincentral

I have researched all of the major returns apps and decided to go with Return Prime for our store. By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. There are some features I've requested that the Return Prime team responded they're currently working on building it out. Sounds like their development team has a great plan in place. The value we're going to get from this app is incredible!
Their team is so quick to respond to all of my questions. Really wonderful customer service! Their automatic Return Process has saved out soo much of my time :)

Allure Armoire

Just 100% worth it. The timely and effective support. Efforts they've put deserves an appreciation especially Shubham from the team, thanks a lot:) Excellent experience so far<3

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We had been looking for an alternative to our returns app for a while now. But we needed a connection to Shippo, which is now possible since yesterday. So I installed the app and what can I say great. Everything is customizable, all texts can be translated into the required language. A couple of things had to be adapted, so we turned to the support and this was really extremely helpful and has implemented everything within a few minutes perfect. Now everything is fine, and works as desired. We can rate this app and especially the suport with 5 stars.

CHHAPA

Value for Money.
Perfect to start with low return Quantities
Amazing support. Helped us resolve carrier integration issue within hours.

The Label Life

Really helpful and fast, the tech support is impeccable, they resolve queries and issues in less than 5 mins .

Previous 1 3