Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Valdez Vogue Klozzet

Listen Return Prime 5 MORE STARS ***** TO MAKE IT 10 STARS, Highly recommended and this isn't a joke, they have awesome features that makes sense and set you up for success. I had a rep just now his name is Shubham, he went above and beyond for me to ensure he teaches me how to use the app and even volunteered in editing my policy pages making sure everything made sense, I'll be upgrading to the paid plan soon to enabled some more features, what you guys are waiting on please reach out to return prime and let them walk you through the app. Shubham your a boss bro thanks alot, and please send me an email so i can get the email you left me I accidentally closed the meeting and lost the email but hope you can see this review

Little Leather Soft Sole Baby Shoes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very impressed with this app. Looking forward to seeing it operate in my store. Seamless integration.

Frizz + Co™

Amazing customer support who helped to install the widget on my customer account page without any problems. Great design and provides my customers with a seamless returns process.

4-rth

Time spent using app About 2 hours

An amazing online chat rep worked with me to set everything up in mere minutes! Wow Wow!! Highly recommended!!

eche

Love this so much. Using the free version for now and it has made my exchanges and returns so easy. The customer service is unmatched, they answer every question within minutes!

laplumeshoes

We use Return Prime to streamline the return process. It is crucial for the customer to have a smooth user friendly experience. Shubham Maheshwari, from Return Prime, patiently answered all my question and resolved all my concerns. Thank you!!

MAINPADEL

Location Italy

Good app! meets the needs of my shop. Very easy and quick setup. Customer support is great! Very fast and efficient :)

MAAREE

Good app. Simple to understand and support is second to none. We're a UK business with three warehouse locations. The app is 90% there to supporting all our needs, but the support has listened to all our feedback and are actioning everything we need to make this work smoothly for us. Would recommend

Nanda Jewelry

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I just installed the app and customer support did an excellent job helping me get set up! My other app was having lots of configuration issues and this one so far seems to be working great!

The Dress Alley

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

customer service support was really fast and helpful! would highly recommend using this app. thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22