Return Rabbit

Free plan available
Rating (4.6)
4.6
November 3, 2022

We switched to Return Rabbit about 8 months ago after discovering they had more robust features than our previous platform. It was a seamless transition and we are very happy with the product so far. Their customer service is unlike anything we have experienced with other apps. Their entire team is accessible, responsive, and they take a proactive approach to analyzing our returns data and informing us as to how we could be doing better.

CHNGE
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 8, 2022

Spoke to multiple returns providers (Narvar, Loop, Returnly) and a lot of them promised these fancy features but after looking under the hood they were all smoke and mirrors. When asked if they can build out certain functionality/features these other providers were unable to, unwilling to, or tried charging an arm and a leg. Return Rabbit was quick on a few feature builds, support, and most of all our exchange rate went from 5-10% to 16%. This is a scrappy company that delivers exceptional value for the price point compared to some of the other guys. Would recommend trying them out and if you can, work with Ryan he will make sure you get set up right!

Freestyle USA
Time spent using app: 5 months
ReturnRabbit Inc. replied July 11, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review! We are grateful for your business and appreciate you sharing the value you're getting with Return Rabbit.

July 8, 2022

Our company is growing like crazy and prior to switching from another returns platform we were doing very minimal exchanges. Switching to Return Rabbit made me realize how expensive returns are and the cost of not offering exchanges. I am now getting a 39% exchange rate a massive rise from our previous provider and if we continue at this rate, Return Rabbit will yield us around a 11,000% ROI. I'd recommend them to anyone, just make sure you ask for Ryan!

Neven Eyewear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ReturnRabbit Inc. replied July 12, 2022

We love hearing incredible results like this - thank you for sharing, Neven!

July 8, 2022

With Return Magic ending all return services the other day, I knew I needed to switch over to another returns/exchange provider fast with my return portal being shut down with the closure. Working with Ryan, he got me set up within 24 hours to avoid any disruptions to my customers and brand. Feel free to reach out to him at ryan.wong@returnrabbit.com if you need to switch over asap. That guy does not sleep!

Pure Craft
Time spent using app: 1 day
ReturnRabbit Inc. replied July 12, 2022

Amazing to hear how quickly and easily you got up and running, and just in time to switch from Return Magic. Thank you for your review! And we think Ryan's the best too.

June 22, 2022

I switched from a different platform to Return Rabbit and it is a 180.
Technical support is awesome, the onboarding was as smooth as it could be.
We are definitely seeing a difference in the exchange rate and return rate with the exchange benefit option. I highly recommend this app!

LeatherUp USA
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 20, 2022

Return Magic is done. To replace it, I evaluated 15 return apps and interviewed 11. Typically, the reps will tell you what you want to hear. Not what you need to know. I actually installed another return app only to discover it did not have the capability the rep promised and we needed. Most of the other apps were either more costly or beyond our needs. I found Return Rabbit. The rep was honest and straight forward. I could tell very quickly he really understood the app and explained how it could match our needs. I installed Return Rabbit and as it turns out, RR is a high value and cost efficient app. It has remarkable depth and automation capability and has saved us considerable customer service time and expense. Onboarding was straightforward and done quickly because the onboarding technician was insightful and easy to work with. After onboarding, follow up meetings were held to answer questions and make needed modifications. RR made changes to their program to further match our changing needs. It is an incredible app and my only regret is not finding it sooner.

Paragon
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 16, 2022

The entire staff was extremely helpful while integrating from our old returns platform. Using return rabbit has made processing returns and exchanges so much easier for us.

Pawz
Time spent using app: 10 months
ReturnRabbit Inc. replied May 17, 2022

Thank you for your review! The value you're seeing with Return Rabbit is outstanding, and we're delighted to have you as a customer.

May 12, 2022

Massively improved our operations. highly recommend.
Massively improved our operations. highly recommend. (sorry for the repeat, this app forced me to write minimum 100 characters)

Biion Footwear USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 4, 2022

This app has freed our team up with automated returns, an easy to use dashboard for customers, and their excellent support team - always quick to help. This is a must try for anyone looking to elevate their Customer Experience!

Andy & Evan
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 3, 2022

We finally took the plunge to automate our returns process to streamline our DTC business as we saw our e-commerce growing. Return Rabbit has not only saved us manpower, but it has also boosted our ability to retain sales and customers through exchanges, while giving us valuable insight into customer preferences and product feedback. Friendly and easy-to-reach support team.

FERA