Return & Exchange Portal

Return & Exchange Portal

by ReturnGO

Manage Returns & Exchanges - Labels, Credits, Cancel & Refunds

BEN Men Wear

I used this app and loved it, very helpful and the support is so good!
love the team. thank you for your work!

ALT. Fragrances

By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. The Return Go App continually has gotten better since we first installed it onto our store. For the price and value offered I would say to look no further than this Return and Exchange Portal!

Vapor Apparel

I have researched all of the major returns platforms and decided to ReturnGo for our store. I couldn't be happier with the app! There are some features I've requested that the ReturnGo team responded they're currently working on building it out. Sounds like their development team has a great plan in place and I'm really excited about what the app currently provides, as well as what they'll be launching in the future. The value we're going to get from this app is incredible!
Their team is so quick to respond to all of my questions, it's definitely worth scheduling a call with them when you install! Really wonderful customer service! I know several of them by name because they're so helpful :)

Wild Junkie

Takes a bit of learning to figure out but it is SUPER helpful and worth it. Support is amazing about going above and beyond to make sure app does exactly what you need it to do!

Karen Shavit

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service! the app simplifies our return/exchange process, saves soooo much time in handling it, and improves our customers experience.
It has a great feature of crediting customers in store credits and their customer support service goes above and beyond, they are super helpful, Very responsive on chat and emails.
The app is easy to set up, no coding needed, any question I had was answered quickly, and the value for money is great!
Highly recommended.

Bodcraft

Amazing app! It totally simplifies returns/exchanges. Worth every penny. Eyal & Aviad were an amazing help to my experience!

Dani-Rae & Company

Eyal went above and beyond with helping me set up this app. I was very overwhelmed at first trying to figure everything out, and he helped me with all of my concerns.

HÄSTKO

I use this app since a week, and it is great for user experience! Every exchange or refund request is converted into Shopify! The best thing is to have the opportunity to chat with the support for any question. They are super nice and take a lot of comments in consideration. They work hard to add future improvements, and propose always better. I recommend 300% !!
Aurelie from HASTKO

Over the Rainbow

Switched from another returns app. This one has much more features and the customer service is very helpful with answering onboarding questions. Highly recommend to anyone who wants next level return management tools!

Pourprées

Great app and their customer service is really very professional. They are very responsive! I recommend

Previous 1 3