Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Leonisa Ecuador

Location Ecuador
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to manage all returns and exchanges on our store and it works perfectly. I love the features it offers and also the excellent customer service they provide. I strongly recommend this app.

Leonisa Puerto Rico

Zallers

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is just outstanding! I tried several of the apps that lots of articles recommend and most of them promise things that actually are not delivered. This one is the opposite. It surprises you that have even features that you were not expecting. Despite amazing customer service. Congrats!

PineTales®

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Perfect Return Management App with lots of customization options, super fast support and really fair pricing. Nothing else to say. We migrated from "Return Magic" which Shopify is discontinuing. Give this app a try it's worth it.

Boringhome

Location India

One of the best return app we have came across on shopify, We can tell with great confidence that this one app is all you need for your returns, the support is superb.

Chello

Location Singapore

Just tested this app and it's awesome! Very intuitive and good customer support! I'll be using this for sure!

Maestrale Napoli

Exceptional customer service! They are very responsive and human. I am a happy customer for 6 months and every time I had a need they were prompt, kind and beyond helpful in assisting me. I'm a small client and I'm treated like I'm their only/main client, that's so impressive! PS: I'm not commenting on the app here as I already did in the past but I couldn't recommend it enough! Also, they are always improving it

ZERESOUQ

Location United Arab Emirates

Amazing app! Makes managing returns and exchanges so simple! Very user friendly with the extremely helpful support team who are extremely knowledgeable and quick with solutions.

VIVI MARI

Location Germany

We switched to ReturnGo from another well-known solution. Returngo, unlike other providers, offers, among other things, true multilingualism in the returns portal and in the emails. The integration is easy. The excellent possibility to build clean return flows is worth mentioning. The support is particularly noteworthy. The employees are incredibly friendly, helpful and easy to reach. We are looking forward to further cooperation with ReturnGo!

Arctic Sammy

Location New Zealand

Awesome app! Helped me a lot to create a smooth refund and return process for me and my customers! Great value!