Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SECOND VISION

Location Netherlands

I've used this app for a while now and I can say that it really helped us alot! We have more analytics and everything works great together with shopify and our service app. Everything is easy to use and if you need help with something the customer service is on point. They keep developing and providing better features and I simply love it!

Adored Vintage

We've been using ReturnGo for a few months now and it has really helped streamline our return process and made things more efficient. The developers are always updating and adding new features. Customer support is excellent!

Doe Lashes

We've been using this app to manage our returns and exchanges and we're really happy with it. The onboarding process was really easy, and the app is easy to use and we were able to fully automate our returns and exchange processes.

Believe Supplements

Time spent using app About 9 hours

excellent customer service by Lian, fast responses and great help from them to answer all of our questions

Kosmios

I've tested many returns apps that did not have the capabilities that I needed but this app so far has meet all my return policies needs. The support team has been very helpful and even one representative hopped on a late night zoom call to assist me in figuring out the best way to get one complex condition set up. EXCELLENT customer service!

Madison Hair Collection

Loving this app! It's so streamlined and professional and the support is top notch. Would highly recommend. :)

Ballistic Fabrication

Junessa helped me get the app integrated quickly. Amazing how much control you have over the process!

Herzog

Great support - saves me so much time on returns and makes the process simple and easy for my customers. Amazing amount of customization. Highly recommend.

Pawsonify

Time spent using app About 1 month

Our team got extremely tired of keeping track of exchanges, so we decided to try out this app and it's been great! Really love how automated everything is and how easy it is to track all of our exchanges in one place. :) The support team has been extremely helpful whenever I have a question as well! 10/10 would recommend if you deal with returns/exchanges on a daily basis. We sell pet accessories, so customers frequently choose the wrong size, so we deal with that lol

whipr

11 stars if I could. We have a very large customer base and were trying to deal with both exchanges and returns plus warranties that have to be serviced for a year after purchase. We tried Loop and Return Rabbit and both failed to provide a reasonable solution, or one that worked at all. It was pretty frustrating and we had a lot of annoyed customers. Enter this company and their software. I booked a setup time with their developer and they had us up and running in just a few minutes with use cases that work extremely well for us. We also had a few suggestions for how things could be further customized to make things even better and were impressed to hear about their constant development and new features coming out. Added to that, their subscription is 20-50 times cheaper than the other services! Using this software is a complete no-brainer for us. Highly recommended and their customer service with the chat within the app is second to none. I'm very impressed.