Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VIOSSI

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you very much for such an amazing app! Very easy to use, friendly UI, easy to control return and exchnage requests.

DOTI Robotic Home Cleaning

Much more features and options in this one compared to the counterparts. Very friendly customer support and some very ambitious future plans for this app.

BodyLief

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service!
If you don't have it yet, download it. It will save you so much time from doing the usual back and forth with your customers. Install and add your carrier (don't forget to add $ balance like I did at first) to get your prepaid labels sent to your customer. Put everyhing on automated and let it go.

dalia + jade

I love that I can just set it and forget it. This app takes care of all the tedious work. I has saved me time and saved me from a lot of headaches.
I think one of the best things about this app/company is the EXCELLENT customer service. I love that I can just chat with support get my questions answered quickly. If I ever have any troubles, I know I can count on their help.
Thank you!!!

Cyclop

Location India

I am still in the trial period of this app and can already tell this is a great product with an awesome team behind it. These guys are super responsive and ready to help and take suggestions even on a sunday!! They are coming up with great integrations in the future to support our use cases. Bravo, great find! Awesome app and team

Tgow Sports

Location Italy

really good app. is helping me a lot with the returns i'm dealing with. must say really advance AI as well.

Milani

Location Portugal

This app is amazing! But Avid is simply fantastic! Could not ask more! Thank you ReturnGo for your support and app!

Kelley Cawley

AMAZING COMPANY! CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THEIR ALREADY AWESOME FEATURES! CEO HELPED ME AT MIDNIGHT HIS TIME AND JUMPED ON A ZOOM TO ASSIST ME! WOW!

BEN Men Wear

Location Israel

I used this app and loved it, very helpful and the support is so good!
love the team. thank you for your work!

ALT. Fragrances

By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. The Return Go App continually has gotten better since we first installed it onto our store. For the price and value offered I would say to look no further than this Return and Exchange Portal!