Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cyclop

Location India

I am still in the trial period of this app and can already tell this is a great product with an awesome team behind it. These guys are super responsive and ready to help and take suggestions even on a sunday!! They are coming up with great integrations in the future to support our use cases. Bravo, great find! Awesome app and team

Tgow Sports

Location Italy

really good app. is helping me a lot with the returns i'm dealing with. must say really advance AI as well.

Milani

Location Portugal

This app is amazing! But Avid is simply fantastic! Could not ask more! Thank you ReturnGo for your support and app!

Kelley Cawley

AMAZING COMPANY! CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THEIR ALREADY AWESOME FEATURES! CEO HELPED ME AT MIDNIGHT HIS TIME AND JUMPED ON A ZOOM TO ASSIST ME! WOW!

BEN Men Wear

Location Israel

I used this app and loved it, very helpful and the support is so good!
love the team. thank you for your work!

ALT. Fragrances

By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. The Return Go App continually has gotten better since we first installed it onto our store. For the price and value offered I would say to look no further than this Return and Exchange Portal!

Vapor Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have researched all of the major returns platforms and decided to ReturnGo for our store. I couldn't be happier with the app! There are some features I've requested that the ReturnGo team responded they're currently working on building it out. Sounds like their development team has a great plan in place and I'm really excited about what the app currently provides, as well as what they'll be launching in the future. The value we're going to get from this app is incredible!
Their team is so quick to respond to all of my questions, it's definitely worth scheduling a call with them when you install! Really wonderful customer service! I know several of them by name because they're so helpful :)

Wild Junkie

Takes a bit of learning to figure out but it is SUPER helpful and worth it. Support is amazing about going above and beyond to make sure app does exactly what you need it to do!

Karen Shavit

Location Israel

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service! the app simplifies our return/exchange process, saves soooo much time in handling it, and improves our customers experience.
It has a great feature of crediting customers in store credits and their customer support service goes above and beyond, they are super helpful, Very responsive on chat and emails.
The app is easy to set up, no coding needed, any question I had was answered quickly, and the value for money is great!
Highly recommended.

Bodcraft

Amazing app! It totally simplifies returns/exchanges. Worth every penny. Eyal & Aviad were an amazing help to my experience!