ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 16, 2021

Great comprehensive solution for exchange and return. The customer service is especially great - quick responses, patient and thorough.

Sonderlier
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 6, 2021

ReturnGO has saved us time and money, but most importantly massively improved our customer experience. The product team has been very supportive and responsive, and is continually putting out new and useful features.

SBD Apparel
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 4, 2021

This has been one of the best customer experiences ever, highly recommended. The app is also working great and they personalized it for me according to my needs. Thank you so much for the great service and keep up the good work.

WoodishSA
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
November 2, 2021

Incredibly easy to set-up and by far the BEST customer support team you can find. If you're looking for a return platform to easily handle customer returns this is the one!

deWiz Golf
Sweden
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 12, 2021

This app requires some significant setup time and testing, but once we got that done, the app has worked great. The few glitches that we've run into have been addressed promptly and thoroughly by the development team, and they've even accommodated us with a custom feature we needed. The interface is perfect for teams wanting a highly-customized portal and dynamic features. It's made the returns process so much more streamlined and organized. We're very happy.

Vapour Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 7, 2021

ReturnGo Returns & Exchange Portal is an excellent app. The platform and the team behind the solution are straight forward, flexible and able to accommodate business needs unique to our company. We are thrilled to have found them and would recommend them to anyone in need of a simple, well-developed returns and exchange solution.

Decathlon
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 7, 2021

ReturnGo is a magnificent APP....what I most like about it is that there are multiple features that I can activate on need. Things like blocking items for returns, having separate # of return days for money returns and exchanges, giving my customers store credit, and many more. I also noticed that the team is constantly improving the tool and adding new features. But my #1 comment is that the support team, specially Eyal, works shoulder to shoulder with us to setup and improve the portal. Service is the icing on the cake and ReturnGo definitely knows how to do it well.

Leonisa - Panamá
Panama
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 6, 2021

The app support is the best! The price and features are perfect, and I wish every app was so easy to set up.

Lavinia Lingerie
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 5, 2021

Easy and smart! Improve the customer experience, increase the returning customers and it's affordable.

Kamo Fitness
Romania
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 27, 2021

This app is exactly what we were looking for to help ease the return request/process for customers and us. The customer service is also excellent, with quick responses and the ability to setup video calls!

Bolufe Boutique