Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dani-Rae & Company

Eyal went above and beyond with helping me set up this app. I was very overwhelmed at first trying to figure everything out, and he helped me with all of my concerns.

HÄSTKO

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app since a week, and it is great for user experience! Every exchange or refund request is converted into Shopify! The best thing is to have the opportunity to chat with the support for any question. They are super nice and take a lot of comments in consideration. They work hard to add future improvements, and propose always better. I recommend 300% !!
Aurelie from HASTKO

Over the Rainbow

Switched from another returns app. This one has much more features and the customer service is very helpful with answering onboarding questions. Highly recommend to anyone who wants next level return management tools!

Pourprées

Location France

Great app and their customer service is really very professional. They are very responsive! I recommend

타파웨어 코리아 공식 온라인스토어

Location South Korea

Our company is using ReturnGo for the Shopify Plus version. The app support team is very proactive and helpful. This app is suitable for our contact center service process.

Louise Labrecque

We are using this app to offer store credits for our client's return - under Shopify basic. I was looking for an app to simplify the return process and very happy to have found it. The Returngo team has been very responsive and helpful with the application setup. They always reply instantly! We've only been using it for a month as of now, but very happy about it. Big + for us: we can translate all text, offer store credit, have a simple platform in the backend to manage the returns, customize the layout to match our store design.

Bayu The Label

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great functionalities and even better customer service. Best one we had and we tried a few.
Highly recommended!

Sugarman Creations

Setting up my returns page and automated rules was pretty easy. Thanks, ReturnGO team for helping me to have a quick and fun start.

Zeitgeist Vintage

Location Germany

We are very happy with ReturnGo. The app performs very well in terms of customer experience and we love the idea of the return score. We had some early implementation problems, as are to be expected with such a new product, but the support by the team was outstanding and all is fixed by now. Our only wishes are for automatic return label creation (Germany&Europe) and a bit faster back-end in general. We can really recommend this App!

LE TRE

Location Israel

The best application. No coding needed and it works great with full Shopify integration and best-in-class features like AI. Their customer service is excellent and quick!
Glad the app is adding new features to the platform. ReturnGo has been very helpful and easy to use in solving customer service issues.