ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 8, 2021

Takes a bit of learning to figure out but it is SUPER helpful and worth it. Support is amazing about going above and beyond to make sure app does exactly what you need it to do!

Wild Junkie
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 30, 2021

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service! the app simplifies our return/exchange process, saves soooo much time in handling it, and improves our customers experience.
It has a great feature of crediting customers in store credits and their customer support service goes above and beyond, they are super helpful, Very responsive on chat and emails.
The app is easy to set up, no coding needed, any question I had was answered quickly, and the value for money is great!
Highly recommended.

Karen Shavit
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 29, 2021

Amazing app! It totally simplifies returns/exchanges. Worth every penny. Eyal & Aviad were an amazing help to my experience!

Bodcraft
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 25, 2021

Eyal went above and beyond with helping me set up this app. I was very overwhelmed at first trying to figure everything out, and he helped me with all of my concerns.

Dani-Rae & Company
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 25, 2021

I use this app since a week, and it is great for user experience! Every exchange or refund request is converted into Shopify! The best thing is to have the opportunity to chat with the support for any question. They are super nice and take a lot of comments in consideration. They work hard to add future improvements, and propose always better. I recommend 300% !!
Aurelie from HASTKO

HÄSTKO
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 24, 2021

Switched from another returns app. This one has much more features and the customer service is very helpful with answering onboarding questions. Highly recommend to anyone who wants next level return management tools!

Over the Rainbow
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 23, 2021

Great app and their customer service is really very professional. They are very responsive! I recommend

Pourprées
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 10, 2021

Our company is using ReturnGo for the Shopify Plus version. The app support team is very proactive and helpful. This app is suitable for our contact center service process.

타파웨어 코리아 공식 온라인스토어
South Korea
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 9, 2021

We are using this app to offer store credits for our client's return - under Shopify basic. I was looking for an app to simplify the return process and very happy to have found it. The Returngo team has been very responsive and helpful with the application setup. They always reply instantly! We've only been using it for a month as of now, but very happy about it. Big + for us: we can translate all text, offer store credit, have a simple platform in the backend to manage the returns, customize the layout to match our store design.

Louise Labrecque
Time spent using app: 22 days
June 9, 2021

Great functionalities and even better customer service. Best one we had and we tried a few.
Highly recommended!