Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ideal Place Market

I've needed help twice - and both times, Junessa has jumped right on and handled my issues. Incredible customer service. So many apps make you leave a message and wait for an email - I delete those apps. This is the way.

Nugnes 1920

Location Italy

Well done app! Customer care is very helpful, quick response and so many features. Multiple languages. Recommended.

KX Pilates

Location Australia

Love the app. Has made returns process much easier with visibility on why things are being returned. Moved over from a different up and couldn't be happier! Recommend! Also, the Customer Service team are fantastic!

Vanbase

Does exactly what we needed it to do, and the staff is very helpful and answers our questions within an hour! Great app and great service, thank you.

Kinsley Armelle

ReturnGo has been pretty awesome to work with! We made MANY requests when making the jump to the new portal to fit our needs and they did their best to make it happen or help with an alternative solution! Their Customer Service is the BOMB!! SOO Very Helpful! We are so happy so far!!

COSA 71

Ok as we all know, it is very overwhelming and exhausting trying to find the best solutions for our online stores. I was using Return Magic and since they are closing the first part of July I was tediously trying to figure out where to go next. Luckily I found these guys- ReturnGo. They give white-glove service all the way! I had 2 extensive in-depth onboarding calls that helped me customize my return portal to match my return policy. I'm absolutely thrilled that I discovered them because now I don't have to worry about this anymore. I found the best solution and it is ReturnGo- highly highly recommend! Thank you Lian! Cheers!

MICHE

Very happy with this app. it is confusing at first but I took time to pay with it and with a little assistance with customer service I got it running smoothly. Their chat feature for help was awesome and got me help immediately.

Pyke Gear

The best customer service you could imagine. They guided me through the whole process and set everything up. It's super easy for customer to use and incentivizes them to get store credit vs. returns. The exchange is super easy to use. Highly recommend.

Vakandi Apparel

It doesn't even seem real how helpful this app is not to mention the customer service is outstanding. SO thankful I installed this in my store!

PawPail

So far excellent app with even better support. If you're looking to automate the returns process, this is the right choice.