Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kinsley Armelle

ReturnGo has been pretty awesome to work with! We made MANY requests when making the jump to the new portal to fit our needs and they did their best to make it happen or help with an alternative solution! Their Customer Service is the BOMB!! SOO Very Helpful! We are so happy so far!!

COSA 71

Ok as we all know, it is very overwhelming and exhausting trying to find the best solutions for our online stores. I was using Return Magic and since they are closing the first part of July I was tediously trying to figure out where to go next. Luckily I found these guys- ReturnGo. They give white-glove service all the way! I had 2 extensive in-depth onboarding calls that helped me customize my return portal to match my return policy. I'm absolutely thrilled that I discovered them because now I don't have to worry about this anymore. I found the best solution and it is ReturnGo- highly highly recommend! Thank you Lian! Cheers!

MICHE

Very happy with this app. it is confusing at first but I took time to pay with it and with a little assistance with customer service I got it running smoothly. Their chat feature for help was awesome and got me help immediately.

Pyke Gear

The best customer service you could imagine. They guided me through the whole process and set everything up. It's super easy for customer to use and incentivizes them to get store credit vs. returns. The exchange is super easy to use. Highly recommend.

Vakandi Apparel

It doesn't even seem real how helpful this app is not to mention the customer service is outstanding. SO thankful I installed this in my store!

PawPail

So far excellent app with even better support. If you're looking to automate the returns process, this is the right choice.

RAEF The Label

Location Australia

Very easy set up! The team are very helpful with any questions we had. It seems they always have team members online to help and answer questions.

Quintessence

Location France

Application très efficace, service et accompagnement très efficace. Nous recommandons sans hésitation

Neato B.V.

Location Netherlands

ReturnGo is extremely simple to configured. It's integrated with commonly used Shipping App's that saved me a lot of time. Their support team is execellent - they always alwyas get back to you quickly.

Weekender Sportswear

We could not be happier using ReturnGo. The program is so user friendly for both consumers and merchants. They have simplified the process where it now takes more than half the time spent as we used to with other apps. Their customer service is incredibly responsive, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They are, by far, one of the best apps we have ever dealt with on Shopify. We highly recommend them!!