Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dapper Horse

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Very easy to use and their customer service is exceptional! We highly recommend this app for taking the hassle out of returns.

PedTerra

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app not only helps my customers have a positive return/exchange experience, but it takes a lot of the manual work of processing and keeping track of those orders off our plate. This App has almost everything I need and the team at ReturnGO is helpful, reliable and committed to helping merchants have the best experience with their app. I am blow away by the level of customer service they provide and look forward to using this app for a long time to come. THANK YOU!

Judith & Charles

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love how easy and efficient this app is. And the customer service is one of the best. 10/10 would recommend.

eve workwear

Location Australia

Once you get someone they offer a great service! Through the chat seems to be the best way to communicate with the service team.

By Invite Only

Location Singapore

I used this app for the returns portal. The CS team was really helpful and assist me with all my queries.

INAMORE

This is a great App. If you're looking a return & exchange portal, I highly recommend it and customer service is just outstanding.

Eden Park

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Très belle application permettant enfin de définir un portail retour simple et efficace. Possibilité de le connecter avec Gorgias pour notre SAV.
Mike et service client ultra efficace !

Fire Retardant Shirts.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Lian helped me get this setup for our returns. It took maybe 10 minutes on a chat and a zoom call. This has been the easiest return system that we tried. Others were very confusing. Thanks again!!

Hook & Tackle

Without a doubt the best of the best! Super user friendly and the staff is out of this world! They are friendly, attentive and very easy to understand. In general, returns can be a major pain but this app makes the process so smooth. I was very patient and waited a few months to leave this review. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a an easy and practical returns solution!

Rebel Bod

We've been watching ReturnGo for almost a year, waiting for some functions to be developed. The team at ReturnGo has been very responsive and very receptive to inputs and feedbacks, even before we started using ReturnGo. There were use cases that we have that initially ReturnGo couldn't support, and the team listened and developed functions to support our use cases, and contacted us to let us know to try ReturnGo again. The wait for the developments of the functions have been well worth the wait, and we've recently switched to using ReturnGo. ReturnGo support is very responsive and very patient. The team has grown quite a bit since a year ago. It is apparent that the ReturnGo team is highly professional and tries their best to provide a very robust product and service. We also heard great things about them during a tradeshow from a Israel / US trade representative. The founder is from US, so it feels like working with a US based company. The ReturnGo app from our customer/end user perspective appears to be very intuitive to use. From our perspective, it meets and exceeds the functions that was provided by the prior returns app that we used. The app is pretty tightly integrated with Shopify. There are quite a few return app on the market that works with Shopify. ReturnGo was on our short list of app for consideration.