Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PUPSTYLE

Location Australia

This app has been a lifesaver for us and our growing business. We no longer have customers asking for special consideration when returning their items as they're limited by an automated system, and our customers are now raving about our easy returns process in their reviews. It has saved so much time and money in processing returns, but I believe has also had an impact on customers ordering more as they can see that returns are easy if they get their size wrong. Before going with ReturnGO, I looked into Loop, ReturnsMagic, Aftership, Return Logic... all the big ones... and after using ReturnGo, I just don't know why anyone would justify the price tag of the big ones when they can get everything here (and more) for a really affordable price. I also want to say a huge thankyou to the team who help out with questions. As of recently, they now seem to have a team that are online during Australian business hours who can usually help with any questions I have, or otherwise will submit a request to the developer team to address once they come online. They're also constantly making great updates to the app that I didn't know I needed, and are very open to suggestions or requests for changes, often logging the change and letting me know when it should be active by. Highly recommend!

NOLD

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app and support. They helped us to translate the app on our language and adjust it to our needs.

ADEM JOAILLERIE

Super service et très rapide! J'ai été accompagnée tout au long du processus dans mes différents questionnements. Très satisfaite!

Zhivago

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer support (Mike). Made alot of changed to fit our website's need. Very professional and a great overall experience.

Midori Bikinis

The support and features at ReturnGo surpass that of any return platform we've used to date! Incredibly, they are also the most affordable. We've been through Return Magic, Loop Returns, etc., and with the new automation capabilities through ReturnGo, they're not right in line with the big players in the game- at a price you can't beat! Support is top-notch and integration is simple and seamless.

Mommy Makeup

I am thrilled to have discovered ReturnGo! I had previously been using ReturnMagic for many years, but Return Magic was acquired by Shopify, and Shopify pulled the plug on ReturnMagic (and there was no development or features added since Shopify acquired the app). ReturnGo is a welcome breath of fresh air! VERY responsive sales and support team.
The developers are actively adding and fixing and refining. As of 08-March-2022, I'd say most of the growing pains are behind them, and ReturnGo is all we need or want. The UX on the customer side is clear.
EVERY word on the UI can be edited.
They now allow a return label fee per return shipment.
RELALY LOVE the exchange workflow with draft order ready to 1-click process. About half our returns are color swap exchanges, so this is a very welcome feature. We can also ship the exchange on carrier scan - very Amazon like and great for the customer. I am not in love with the customer-facing email formatting. I have asked the devs to look at converting to plain text or a less complicated html structure. Overall, if anyone is migrating form Return Magic, this is a no-brainer.
If anyone is considering this because their return app is $$$$, this is your possible winner. I will jump back and update this review periodically. [UPDATE, 15-MAY-2022]
ReturnGo has been a 5-star experience for our team and our customers.
We have not had a single "your return process is complicated" from customers (which we had all the time with ReturnMagic) The ease of processing returns and exchanges on our side are also effortless.. one-click draft orders for exchanges saves time and money.
and partial exchange and refund makes it easy on the customer and us, I have only needed to engage with the support team once in 2 months for a routine question, and the chat service was fast and responsive to my question. The only thing that would make this app better is if made my coffee for me every morning. Thank you to the entire team @ ReturnGo for making this part of my business easier and better for the customers (and us).

17 Sundays

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

the customer suport is a stand out. highly reccomend this app for anyone looking to enable easy return process for customers.

Unique LCW

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer support is fantastic. Always available during the week 24/7 for immediate assistance. Always polite and helpful as well. Very refreshing. They will work with you until your issue is resolved to your complete satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Meghan Fabulous

Great price, great customer service, and overall great platform! The customer service reps respond immediately and are knowledgeable and helpful and the platform is very customizable.

Chi Chi Sport

Setup was easy, team was very communicative and helpful in answering my questions - overall great experience and very functional!