Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Navas Lab Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is actually a great app. One star because I was very clear from the start that I needed to do cross-border returns (US returns need to generate a USPS return label to send the return back to us in Canada). This app cannot do this. One star for me doing days of configuration only to realize it can't meet our most basic requirement - a requirement I was explicit about with the support folks I chatted with extensively. If you need to ship returns within Canada or within the US - 5 stars. It's a great app. It's easy to use. The interface for configuration is straightforward with just enough power to enable complex rules and exclusions. The user experience is really nice too. I'm annoyed that we can't use this tool. The support staff were regularly available, easy to chat with and generally very proactive and helpful. I'm just annoyed at having wasted so much time.