Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MBM Swim

I use ReturnGO to help with customer returns and it works really well. Setting the policies is easy and the customer service is always A1 and they are so kind!

The Goulet Pen Company

This app took the place of Return Magic for our company, and it was very easy to train the team on. Customer service is always quick to respond and help out. Also quick to address suggestions. One improvement would be the ability to assign an agent as the person working on the return. Customer experience seems to be very good from the front end.

Ibis Cycles

Good customer support and capability within the app. A few features to be desired that may be added later on.

Harbour City Dog Gear

Location Australia

A really good returns app. It has almost everything I need; it falls short only due to the nature of my products - I need to provide a 3 items to 1 item exchange, but ReturnGo can only do 1 to 1.
The resolutions and policies etc to me seem to be a little more complex than they need to be and they have confused me at times, but help was always available when needed.
Other than that, I am pleased with it and I've kept the app on my site until I decide whether to stick with it and do some manual exchanges when necessary or revert to all manual.
I tried 5 -6 other return apps (in my budget) before trying ReturnGo and it was the best by far.
Customer service has been very good - prompt, helpful and friendly.

BIG AND TALL BRANDS

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The app itself is great! It provides a great experience for the customer and makes it easy to manage returns. Unfortunately we were misled by the description. It does not integrate with UPS or Fedex, which is why we've given 4 out of 5 stars. To work with Fedex or UPS, you need to install Shippo or ShipStation for an additional fee, so be sure to capture that as part of your evaluation. Once this supports a direct integration with Fedex/UPS we will definitely update our rating to 5 out of 5!