Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fighters Market

Their customer service is awesome, definitely needs some updates but I know that will come with time! Very satisfied with the app and how run!

RTNW

Location Australia

Easy to use and set up. Fast helpful customer service when needed, would recommend to other Shopify stores

Foehn

Used after Return Magic shut down. Works well, notable improvement to Return Magic. Would recommend if looking for affordable return portal.

Noa Sharon Designs

Location Israel

What I love most about this app is the endless possibilities. Once you've got the hang of it and covered your returns preferences, you can move on to create a customer retention methods and much more.

Ideal Place Market

I've needed help twice - and both times, Junessa has jumped right on and handled my issues. Incredible customer service. So many apps make you leave a message and wait for an email - I delete those apps. This is the way.

Nugnes 1920

Location Italy

Well done app! Customer care is very helpful, quick response and so many features. Multiple languages. Recommended.

KX Pilates

Location Australia

Love the app. Has made returns process much easier with visibility on why things are being returned. Moved over from a different up and couldn't be happier! Recommend! Also, the Customer Service team are fantastic!

Vanbase

Does exactly what we needed it to do, and the staff is very helpful and answers our questions within an hour! Great app and great service, thank you.

Kinsley Armelle

ReturnGo has been pretty awesome to work with! We made MANY requests when making the jump to the new portal to fit our needs and they did their best to make it happen or help with an alternative solution! Their Customer Service is the BOMB!! SOO Very Helpful! We are so happy so far!!

COSA 71

Ok as we all know, it is very overwhelming and exhausting trying to find the best solutions for our online stores. I was using Return Magic and since they are closing the first part of July I was tediously trying to figure out where to go next. Luckily I found these guys- ReturnGo. They give white-glove service all the way! I had 2 extensive in-depth onboarding calls that helped me customize my return portal to match my return policy. I'm absolutely thrilled that I discovered them because now I don't have to worry about this anymore. I found the best solution and it is ReturnGo- highly highly recommend! Thank you Lian! Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17