Return & Exchange Portal

Return & Exchange Portal

by ReturnGO

Manage Returns & Exchanges - Labels, Credits, Cancel & Refunds

Boutique 1861

Return go is a very user friendly application! Their team has been present for the implementation of the app. Their team is just pleasant, understanding and especially very professional ! Thank you !

LM ESPER

ele facilita muito o nosso atendimento para trocas, o atendimento é eficiente, sempre são atenciosos

Atsuko

I used this app to reduce our customer service touchpoints on returns & exchanges. The constant updates/development into this app have been incredible to our success.

Taygra - USA

Top notch support. Very quick response with actual solutions to the business problems. The development of the app seems to be very active with new features on the way in response to particular business needs. Thanks guys. Oh and by the way, the design of the app is great and feels like 2021 unlike many other return apps there.

Driftline

Great experience with their CS team, specifically Lian & Junessa. So helpful & got to the root of an issue that was affecting our returns, but now it's solved! The app itself is definitely worth it as an affordable option out there.

Organising Life Beautifully

Beautiful, streamlined interface and super easy to set up. I also received amazing support when I needed to change some wording. Highly recommend.

Axis Tango

I have been looking for a returns app that can manage returns, accommodate exchanges, and is simple to use. I have used and reviewed several, and none were perfect - they either lacked functionality, were very complex or cumbersome to use, or were too expensive for my small business. ReturnGo looked promising, so I gave it a try. I am very glad that I did because it is exactly what I need. The interface is simple to use both from the admin and end user; there are several return options that can be implemented & adjusted as needed. Most of all, the support team is fantastic and very responsive. I had adjustments I wanted to make to work for my specific setup and the team has replied quickly, resolved all my questions, and implemented solutions that work for me. Highly recommended, I will definitely keep it in my store.

Confetti Rebels

This app has so far made my returns process simple! I have only just started using it and I am so happy. The support chat is so helpful too.

VIOSSI

Thank you very much for such an amazing app! Very easy to use, friendly UI, easy to control return and exchnage requests.

DOTI Robotic Home Cleaning

Much more features and options in this one compared to the counterparts. Very friendly customer support and some very ambitious future plans for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5