Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns & Exchanges - Refunds, Credits & Return Labels

$9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

N°129 concept store

Great App, excellent customer service. The app reduced immediately the effort in handling returns. We save time, the customer has a clear tool to handle its request and we turn already returns into exchanges. Work perfectly, highly recommended.

AMELI ZURICH

We have started using this app recently - The functionalities are great and it will definitely assist us in simplifying our return processes. Also, customer support is always online and happy to assist on questions and difficulties whilst setting up. Looking great so far!

Visual Mood

Will definitely recommended. The support team is responsible to all my questions and they are trying their best to help. I experience some problems with Canada Post and they will always circle back for the solution. Really really satisfied with their service and will highly recommended.

SECOND VISION

I've used this app for a while now and I can say that it really helped us alot! We have more analytics and everything works great together with shopify and our service app. Everything is easy to use and if you need help with something the customer service is on point. They keep developing and providing better features and I simply love it!

Adored Vintage

We've been using ReturnGo for a few months now and it has really helped streamline our return process and made things more efficient. The developers are always updating and adding new features. Customer support is excellent!

Doe Lashes

We've been using this app to manage our returns and exchanges and we're really happy with it. The onboarding process was really easy, and the app is easy to use and we were able to fully automate our returns and exchange processes.

Believe Supplements

excellent customer service by Lian, fast responses and great help from them to answer all of our questions

Kosmios

I've tested many returns apps that did not have the capabilities that I needed but this app so far has meet all my return policies needs. The support team has been very helpful and even one representative hopped on a late night zoom call to assist me in figuring out the best way to get one complex condition set up. EXCELLENT customer service!

Madison Hair Collection

Loving this app! It's so streamlined and professional and the support is top notch. Would highly recommend. :)

Ballistic Fabrication

Junessa helped me get the app integrated quickly. Amazing how much control you have over the process!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8