Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and excellent customer support. It simplifies the returns and exchanges process, saving significant time and effort. Features such as customization options, multilingual support, and integration with multiple stores are appreciated. It handles multiple return types, offers instant exchanges, custom return policies, and provides analytics. Many praise its affordability, performance, and reliability.

June 28, 2023

We went from processing returns manually to ReturnGO. Great improvement and support is always great.

High Country Outfitters
Over 1 year using the app
August 2, 2023

I just did the onboarding process, going from Returnly to ReturnGO. My first impressions are that ReturnGo is much more intuitive and user-friendly on the back-end. And the front-facing customer experience seems to be better too. Also, my onboarding specialist was AMAZING. She walked me through everything with the nicest manner and with lots of explanantion.

OTTE Gear
About 2 hours using the app
March 22, 2023

The customer service is great! Mike resolved the issues that we experienced quickly and give rapid responses.

Pietro Brunelli
Italy
9 months using the app
May 19, 2023

Really powerful return management app, lot's of options for returns and exchange. And very responsive support team :)

Plámenna Fashion Boutique®
Bulgaria
5 months using the app
March 27, 2023

Great app, looking for this around 2 years. This app have everything you need in a return portal and costumer service is awesome!

The Garrison | NL
Netherlands
4 days using the app
Edited March 23, 2023

insane assistance , thank you angelo for the fast and detailed support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glamory De
3 months using the app
March 27, 2023

ReturnGo is fantastic! Their staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Truly a top-notch service that I would reccomend to anyone.

Way Out West Trading Co
2 days using the app
June 9, 2021

Great functionalities and even better customer service. Best one we had and we tried a few.
Highly recommended!

Bayu The Label
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
Edited February 22, 2022

Great App, excellent customer service. The app reduced immediately the effort in handling returns. We save time, the customer has a clear tool to handle its request and we turn already returns into exchanges. Work perfectly, highly recommended.

N°129 concept store
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
June 14, 2022

I've needed help twice - and both times, Junessa has jumped right on and handled my issues. Incredible customer service. So many apps make you leave a message and wait for an email - I delete those apps. This is the way.

Ideal Place Market