Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

A return experience like no other

Mixology

This app changed our whole returns process and experience for our staff and customers. Definitely recommend!!

Electric

extremely easy to use, simple, clean, and easy to understand. I like that I have multiple ways of searching for an order so I can create a return quickly when I'm on the phone with a customer.

2020AVE

Very overpriced for what it does. I wish they would change the billing to per return instead of charging $150/mo lump sum. Carrier features have no flexibility. Also, the exchange feature is mandatory

October 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration. Carrier options, exchanges for size/color and different products are available on our premium plans. If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

shopweworewhat

My team and I have been using Returnly for over a year now. We have on-boarded 2 of our brands to the platform and plan on adding more. It has streamlined our entire returns process and our customers love it. We've also just integrated our Zendesk account with Returnly, so everything is easily accessible through the Zendesk app - so much easier! Highly recommend for small or big e-commerce teams!

HATCH Collection

We on-boarded Returnly to make the return process for our customers (and customer service team) easy and make exchanges possible. The on-boarding was easy, and we appreciate how customizable the interface is. We also find their support incredibly helpful and speedy.

Victoria Emerson

We couldn't be happier since we decided to give Returnly a try. For a small business, having customers ask for return shipping labels can be overwhelming. So we decided to give Returnly a try and we're happy to say it was a great decision! It makes tracking returns and staying up to day on refunds and exchanges with just a few clicks. Looking forward to continuing the use of Returnly for our business.

BLANQI

We absolutely love Returnly as do our customers. It is clear, straightforward and easy for the customer and our agents to use. I praise Returnly as well for always working on improvements that help make our workload so much easier. We also have it integrated this app with our Zendesk account and it's even more efficient to respond to tickets with this information on hand.

Shop Cupcakes and Cashmere

We love using Returly. It helps us keep track of the returns which has been very difficult during this season especially. It's also great how the system also allows you to manually input things which helps in the one of returns situations. The team are great to work with and I would recommend this app to any store!

IMBŌDHI

We’ve been using Returnly for over a year now and we absolutely love it. It’s incredibly user-friendly and always reliable. I HIGHLY recommend business owners to use Returnly.

Venture Heat

Support is slow to respond. Exchanges must be processed manually, as far as we can understand, and does not automatically invoice the new exchanged item in Shopify Orders.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team will be reaching out to ensure you have everything sorted as quickly as possible. Automated exchanges and instant exchange fulfillment are available for our annual customers. If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9