Returnly: Returns Manager

Returnly: Returns Manager

by Returnly Holdings, LLC

A return experience like no other.

Slowtide

Returnly has made the returns and exchange process so much easier for our business and for our customers. It was a simple process to work with their support team and get everything needed to set it up.

ToteSavvy

I suggest staying far away from Returnly and looking into their competitors like Loop Returns or Happy Returns. We signed on with Returnly in October of 2020 after our sales rep promised the Shop Collections feature would be added to our account within weeks. 5 months later they still hadn't launched it and were ignoring my emails. Once they finally added us to the beta, they are impossible to get ahold of for customer service. What they didn't mention back when they sold me on the whole Returnly system as they take 10% commission on your exchanges. Now we're locked into a year contract with terrible customer service, a poor product, and a pricey commission we weren't aware of. I regret my decision to sign with them and suggest any business looking at return apps to stay away.

Peter Manning NYC

Returns are a pain, no matter what, whether you have 10 or 1000 of them a month. At least Returnly is making it easy - we've transitioned from another return solution provider and their team was very responsive and easy to work with. 99% of the work is now automated, great for us, but also amazing for our customers who seem to love it based on the feedback we received so far. No more messy manual creation of exchange orders, explaining to customers that leaving a note on the return portal doesn't magically reserve the item for them and tracking if returns are outside of the return window! While price may be steep, repurchase uplift is covering a big portion of the yearly fee. And I'm glad to see that the Returnly team is continuously working on improving the platform and adding new integrations. App is a must have for everyone who values efficiency.

Wildflower Cases

Returnly has helped streamline our returns/exchange process and offers our customers peace of mind when ordering from us.

Dakine

I've been using the platform 'Returnly' on a daily basis for over a solid year! I have no doubt that this is the best Shopify app & platform to use for brand's important e-Commerce operations such as returns and exchanges for all of our customers and client base!

Curvy Boutique By Judy

I never got to use the app, but I tried twice to get it installed. Customer service is VERY slow at responding. The widget wouldn't install and after 2 weeks and 2 attempts I give up. It looks like it might be a great app, but the lack of help and poor app performance is enough to keep me from installing it again.

KIAVAclothing

We had intended to utilize Returnly to make our return process easier. Instead, we ended up on a call with a Returnly team member that let us know we it would cost thousands of dollars a year with a year long contract to have the functionality we wanted. I cannot find a way to cancel on their website, and they are still billing us every month for this app which we do not like, want, or need. Definitely not something I would recommend to anyone.

Stitches Medical

I wish I started using this app earlier because it has saved me a ton of time. My business is growing, and manually doing exchanges/returns is extremely cumbersome, especially being a solopreneur for the time being...

Chirp

This app made what used to be a nightmare, into a very simple return process for both employees and customers alike. 10/10

Mixology

This app changed our whole returns process and experience for our staff and customers. Definitely recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10