Returnly

Returnly | Reviews

by Returnly Holdings, LLC

A return experience like no other.

Trixxi Clothing

Returnly makes returns so much easier! They let you know when items are in transit, delivered, or when they have missed their deadline. You even have the ability to restock your items in your Shopify store!

Boutique Rugs

Be careful when doing business with this company. They promised us tons of features during the sales call but once the integration process began, we realized that some of them weren’t really available. For example, variant-based returns cost calculation isn’t possible. So if your products have variants, you won’t be able to calculate the return fees. Also, although we weren’t able to launch their app, they charged us the 1-year fee. This is a total waste of our time and money.

commando

Returnly is a great system and we love utilizing it. The support from CSM's are tremendously helpful to ensure our platform is most up-to-date and focused on creating an easy & quick customer experience. In addition, this consistent support has helped improve our overall business profitability and feedback from the customer experience. We find the overall system to be easy, appealing, and efficient.

Ooala

None of the features that you need are available with the monthly charge version (what you can get through Shopify). The company holds everything useful back and makes you go through a sales process where they pitch you on spending THOUSANDS per month just to get access to some key features that are obviously necessary for the app to function properly. 1/10.

Slowtide

Returnly has made the returns and exchange process so much easier for our business and for our customers. It was a simple process to work with their support team and get everything needed to set it up.

ToteSavvy

I suggest staying far away from Returnly and looking into their competitors like Loop Returns or Happy Returns. We signed on with Returnly in October of 2020 after our sales rep promised the Shop Collections feature would be added to our account within weeks. 5 months later they still hadn't launched it and were ignoring my emails. Once they finally added us to the beta, they are impossible to get ahold of for customer service. What they didn't mention back when they sold me on the whole Returnly system as they take 10% commission on your exchanges. Now we're locked into a year contract with terrible customer service, a poor product, and a pricey commission we weren't aware of. I regret my decision to sign with them and suggest any business looking at return apps to stay away.

Peter Manning NYC

Returns are a pain, no matter what, whether you have 10 or 1000 of them a month. At least Returnly is making it easy - we've transitioned from another return solution provider and their team was very responsive and easy to work with. 99% of the work is now automated, great for us, but also amazing for our customers who seem to love it based on the feedback we received so far. No more messy manual creation of exchange orders, explaining to customers that leaving a note on the return portal doesn't magically reserve the item for them and tracking if returns are outside of the return window! While price may be steep, repurchase uplift is covering a big portion of the yearly fee. And I'm glad to see that the Returnly team is continuously working on improving the platform and adding new integrations. App is a must have for everyone who values efficiency.

Wildflower Cases

Returnly has helped streamline our returns/exchange process and offers our customers peace of mind when ordering from us.

Dakine

I've been using the platform 'Returnly' on a daily basis for over a solid year! I have no doubt that this is the best Shopify app & platform to use for brand's important e-Commerce operations such as returns and exchanges for all of our customers and client base!

Curvy Boutique By Judy

I never got to use the app, but I tried twice to get it installed. Customer service is VERY slow at responding. The widget wouldn't install and after 2 weeks and 2 attempts I give up. It looks like it might be a great app, but the lack of help and poor app performance is enough to keep me from installing it again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11