Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

A return experience like no other

Wildflower Cases

Returnly has helped streamline our returns/exchange process and offers our customers peace of mind when ordering from us.

Dakine

I've been using the platform 'Returnly' on a daily basis for over a solid year! I have no doubt that this is the best Shopify app & platform to use for brand's important e-Commerce operations such as returns and exchanges for all of our customers and client base!

Curvy Boutique By Judy

I never got to use the app, but I tried twice to get it installed. Customer service is VERY slow at responding. The widget wouldn't install and after 2 weeks and 2 attempts I give up. It looks like it might be a great app, but the lack of help and poor app performance is enough to keep me from installing it again.

KIAVAclothing

We had intended to utilize Returnly to make our return process easier. Instead, we ended up on a call with a Returnly team member that let us know we it would cost thousands of dollars a year with a year long contract to have the functionality we wanted. I cannot find a way to cancel on their website, and they are still billing us every month for this app which we do not like, want, or need. Definitely not something I would recommend to anyone.

Stitches Medical

I wish I started using this app earlier because it has saved me a ton of time. My business is growing, and manually doing exchanges/returns is extremely cumbersome, especially being a solopreneur for the time being...

Chirp

This app made what used to be a nightmare, into a very simple return process for both employees and customers alike. 10/10

Mixology

This app changed our whole returns process and experience for our staff and customers. Definitely recommend!!

Electric

extremely easy to use, simple, clean, and easy to understand. I like that I have multiple ways of searching for an order so I can create a return quickly when I'm on the phone with a customer.

2020AVE

Very overpriced for what it does. I wish they would change the billing to per return instead of charging $150/mo lump sum. Carrier features have no flexibility. Also, the exchange feature is mandatory

October 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration. Carrier options, exchanges for size/color and different products are available on our premium plans. If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

shopweworewhat

My team and I have been using Returnly for over a year now. We have on-boarded 2 of our brands to the platform and plan on adding more. It has streamlined our entire returns process and our customers love it. We've also just integrated our Zendesk account with Returnly, so everything is easily accessible through the Zendesk app - so much easier! Highly recommend for small or big e-commerce teams!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10