Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

A return experience like no other

Frankies Bikinis

I can't speak highly enough of Returnly. Their system is easy to use and their staff is extremely helpful!

Blenders Eyewear

Returnly is very easy to work with. We have been with the company for over a year and a half, and they have some of the best return data and analytics. If your goal is to find a company with a high ROI with added transparency to your customers' returning habits, Returnly is a great way to go.

Pacific Coast Outlet

When we first started scaling, we weren't prepared for the amount of returns. This app saved us hours of time.

Nation Ltd

The app works well, and has helped us streamline our returns process. We recently added the exchange option, and love it. It integrated seamlessly with our system and the customer support has been great. We recommend this app!

Socklesslook

The other return apps we tried all sucked. This app is easy to setup and works perfectly.

Cysm

So there are mostly good reviews here but there are some not so good. reality is that every business is different and what works for one might not for the other. doesn't mean the App or service doesn't work.

for us the app has worked great. there is an adjustment period but returns emails and phone calls is way down to 7% of what it was. also on the phone our customers used to ask us to pay the return label and would get upset and use the charge-back card if we did not agree. Returnly lets them create the label and lets them know what will be deduct from their refund to cover the ship back label cost. we have only had 1 phone call from a customer who did not want to pay this.

finally. this was the only app or service that we found that is build to get the customer to EXCHANGE instead of return. if you have the customers money why would you be so quick to just accept a return for a refund before trying an exchange.

so far so good returnly. keep it UP

Aster Ivory Stone

What a great app. It does all the messy work for you. Plus it makes the entire return process so easy for the customer! A definite MUST HAVE!

Brooklyn Cloth

App is great! Saves so many hours of customer service time. The only thing that I would suggest is giving more customization options. We also would like to be able to do a separate time allotment for refunds versus exchanges. I would love to be able to change the length of time depending on the items types. Also I would like detailed tracking information when I click on the tracking number. Having the option for customers to message through the app would be awesome as well. Overall, a very good app. I can't wait to see what they will do with it in the future.

Splits 59

Loving the Returnly app! Our customers used to have to wait for customer service to respond with return authorizations. Now they can do it themselves. We also get more valuable return reason information that we can share with our design/production and sales staff. Super easy to set up and customize what you need. The team at Returnly is super responsive and helpful.

This is probably our single most valuable app! I strongly recommend adding the Instant refunds. It's amazing how grateful customers are to have the option of shopping for a new item without having to wait for the return to get here.

Have already recommended it to several colleagues.

Uwso

Returnly is a great experience for us and our customers.

Implementation was simple and the team at Returnly has been responsive and helpful.

I recommend Returnly to all Shopify businesses.

- Luke