Returnly: Returns Manager

Returnly: Returns Manager

by Returnly Holdings, LLC

A return experience like no other.

Mahogany Tees

This app is a time saver and makes processing returns and exchanges easy for both shop owners and customers. It also shows you when items are in transit back to you which is great. I would give it 5 starts but for the following:

1. Would like the ability to charge customers for returns that are not our fault while at the same time paying for returns that are our fault. Right now you have to do one or the other, you can not do both depending on the reason for the return.

2. Would like the ability to customize the returns page with my own wording and instructions/explanations

3. If doing an exchange, there is no way to get paid for the cost of label sending the items back. The app tells the customer what is costs, but does not have a way for them to pay. If doing a return, you can deduct the cost of the label from the amount you refund them. But if an exchange, you are not refunding money, you are sending a new item out so there is no money to deduct from and Shopify does not let you recharge a credit card (you would have to invoice them somehow separately)

4. Would love to be able to mark additional statuses in this such as (refund issued, AND/OR replacement shipped etc)

5. This is pricey especially considering you also have the cost of the shipping labels and returns/exchanges on top of this high monthly fee (the fee does not include postage). But unfortunately so far this is a only app I have found that also creates the labels for customers which is a time saver. It is very expensive though for what it does

Grettagogo

First, I was very happy with this app. It is helpful and streamlined. Easy for customers to navigate. The problem is, I truly do not recall this app costing $59 a month or I would not have chosen to integrate it to begin with. I'm assuming the $59 is a newly instituted plan? Sadly, I now have to uninstall and find another solution within our means. Quite honestly, I can't imagine an app doing enough for my store in a revenue increasing way for me to pay $700 a year. Returns are money lost to begin with. To add another $700 a year to that loss seems to be counterproductive. I think it would have been great to have a low cost option for a business that deals in few returns and have a tiered pricing for larger stores. Anyway, farewell Returnly, I really will miss you!

2 Next